- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Media Center
- Pet Friendly
- Detached garage parking available*
- Coming Soon! 24-hour package locker system
- Online rent payments and service requests
- 20 minutes to downtown Boston by train
- Minutes from shopping, dining and entertainment...
- Resident clubhouse with lounge and flat screen TV
- Hotel-inspired swimming pool and sun deck
- Community conference room with free Wi-Fi
- Resident-only shuttle to the Quincy Center T
- Fun outdoor space with playground
- Sprawling landscaped grounds with play space an...
- Grilling area with premium outdoor cooking equi...
- High-performance fitness studio
- Coming Soon! Brand new Bark Park
- Easy access to Routes 3, 93, and 128
- Coming Soon! Cyber cafe with free Starbuck's co...
- Dog- and cat-friendly
- New! Custom, shaker-style cabinets
- New! Stainless appliance package
- New! Granite countertops
- New! Lighting & fixtures
- Open floor plans, some over 1.300 square feet
- 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom apartments
- Bay windows
- Loft layouts available*
- Private balcony or patio*
- New! Wood plank-style flooring*
- New! Kitchens and baths
- Cats Allowed
- We love your furry companions and welcome up to two per apartment home. While we are huge fans of individuality (and the exotic), we have to ask that exotic pals, such as skunks and ferrets, find happy homes with a friend or family member. Please note that we reserve the right to disallow certain breeds of dogs and aquariums as per our pet addendum. Please contact our leasing office for information. Pets Accepted
- Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
We are waiving your security deposit with your approved application + receive 3 months free pet rent upon move in! Call to schedule your tour!
Short Term Premium 200
Short Term Premium 300
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Theres something utterly appealing about Quincy to us. We cant help but feel a bit kindred to the citys spirit of ingenuity, its roll-up-your-sleeves and work hard to make good things happen vibe. Were taking an already great community and making it better with a top-to-bottom overhaul of the apartment interiors. Get ready for granite countertops, premium stainless appliances, and modern tile backsplashes. Ready to make some good things happen of your own? Lease at Alister Quincy today.
Our lease terms are: 3 months, 4 months, 5 months, 6 months, 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months, 13 months, 14 months, 15 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Ratings & Reviews
4 Reviews for Alister Quincy
I enjoy the location as well as they shuttle service. The staff is always friendly and willing to help! My likes and dislikes are: The location and staff
The community is convenient to major highways, local shopping and public transportation. A shuttle is also provided to Quincy Center T station each morning and afternoon.
Great location, free shuttle, friendly management, apartments and area outside are clean. My likes and dislikes are: Location, maintenance, garage
Think should provide more amenities for rental price My likes and dislikes are: Location
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From Boston: 93 South to exit 7 Turn left onto Washington St Turn right to stay on Washington St Continue onto High St Turn left onto Franklin St Turn right onto Kendrick Ave Continue onto Faxon Park Rd Turn right onto Quincy Ave Turn right onto Falls Blvd Turn right to stay on Falls Blvd Turn left to stay on Falls Blvd From the south: 93 north Take exit 18-7 toward Quincy Center/Transit Station Keep right at the fork to continue on Exit 18, follow signs for Washington St/E Braintree Then follow directions above.