AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Newton Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Newton
- Apartments with Balcony in Newton
- Apartments with Disability Access in Newton
- Apartments with Elevator in Newton
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Newton
- Apartments with Fireplace in Newton
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Newton
- Apartments with Garage in Newton
- Apartments with Gated Access in Newton
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Newton
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Newton
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Newton
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Newton
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Newton
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Newton
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Newton
- Furnished Available Apartments in Newton
Apartments Near Newton
- BC, MA
- Boston College, MA
- Saint John's Seminary, MA
- Newbury College, MA
- Boston Graduate School of Psychoanalysis, MA
- Pine Manor College, MA
- New England Institute of Art, MA
- Hellenic College, MA
- Holy Cross Greek Orthodox School of Theology, MA
- Andover Newton Theological School, MA
- Hebrew College, MA
- Lasell College, MA
- Mount Ida College, MA
- Bentley University, MA
- Brandeis University, MA
- Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology, MA
- Massachusetts Bay Community College, MA
- Babson College, MA
- Franklin W Olin College of Engineering, MA
Living In Newton, MA
However, people with apartments in Newton still have plenty to do on their own turf, while still having access to Boston. Both the Massachusetts Turnpike and the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority's Green Line B trolley are located nearby, as are bus lines.
A number of educational purposes can be satisfied for those with apartments in Newton. For example, Boston College has a campus located nearby, and the local public school system provides for younger students.
Those with Newton apartments will find the town centers on a park complex, where the seat of local government is found. There, people will also find a number of bodies of water, including the City Hall Pond.
Bulloughs Pond is also located nearby, as is the Newton Cemetery. The latter takes up quite a bit of ground, and might prove interesting to history buffs.
For those who get tired of the Newton Cemetery, the East Parish Burying Ground is located near BC's Newton Campus. The college's property also features a number of fields, while Edmands Park is situated just west.
While people who want to go to Boston may consider public transportation, a drive down Commonwealth Avenue may also prove attractive, especially for those looking for a more scenic route. Along the way, drivers will encounter BC's main campus and the Chestnut Hill Reservoir.
Explore apartments for rent in the Newton neighborhood of Boston, MA. ApartmentGuide.com offers listings of Newton apartments, photos, floor plans, maps and neighborhood information.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Newton
What is the average rent in Newton?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Newton?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Newton?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Newton?
© 2023 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.