Live here at your own risk. Here's why:
1. There is no proper guidance from management on proper handling of packages and deliveries. Over the last year I have had 6-8 packages (some with significant value) never delivered and had to dispute these deliveries with UPS, USPS etc. If a package is too big it is dumped in the back and all tracking is done on paper. With the turn over of front-desk staff information gets lost and no one is willing to assume responsibility.
2. If you park in the back, there is no camera so if damage is done to your vehicle you are out of luck. Throughout the year, management will sell more spots than are available in the back resulting in overflow and residents inventing spots where they please. There will be some that do this all year causing a hazard to others. My car was bumped twice in the back lot in the last year.
3. Be prepared to get second hand smoke from every hallway you walk through. While it is a "non-smoking" community as of the middle of 2019, many residents have yet to sign the new lease and arguably many residents (very specific apartments) smoke so much the hallways are infused with the smell.
4. Upon move-in we had to create a dozen service tickets until all issues were resolved. This is not a negative reflection on the maintenance staff as they dealt with all issues within 24-hours, but know that the illusion of quality and the actual quality of items will vary significantly.
5. Management will regularly ignore emails (with enough recurrences that it will appear intentional). I agree with many of the other reviews that in general the management of this community is completely useless to address any genuine issues.
6. Beware of the trash situation, there is no trash compactor on-site and trash is very rarely removed. Additionally, the multitude of lazy residents results in the trash room always being overfilled to the point where entry into the room is no longer possible.
This would be the absolute best place to live if the office made a concerted effort to keep the residents happy, because guess what? Happy residents = full capacity, but that concept flies WAY WAY over the heads of people who are running this place.
It is a great location. Somewhat expensive. It is very nice have the snow and landscaping done. Garage is very dirty in the winter it is much better when it is power washed. It
CRL stands alone on what it offers residents. There is no facility in a five mile radius that can offer what is available on location for amenities and personnel to serve you. CRL not the newest but certainly as good or better than what is being offered in the area. Bob Q.
The senior management team and office staff are really nice to me. They are attentive, friendly, and respond respectfully to my issues. Wayne at the front desk always goes out of his way to say hello to me and let me know when I have a package. Wayne is doing a great job organizing community activities to provide opportunites to bring residents together to participate in fun activities together. This really helps residents to meet other residents, especially if people are shy and find a hard time meeting people this makes it easy and fun. I like the paint night and doing arts and craft activities the most.
Charles River Landing boasts remarkable amenities and luxury apartments in Needham, Massachusetts. Take advantage of private courtyards with resort-style pool and outdoor fireplace, controlled-access private garage, fitness center, and HDTV sports lounge complete with billiards. Now offering furnished and unfurnished apartments, these Needham apartments feature spacious master suites with oversized closets, hardwood and travertine flooring, high ceilings, full-sized washer/dryer, and a gourmet kitchen complete with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Enjoy stylish details, high ceilings, and custom color accent walls in addition to premier resident services. Located on the bank of the Charles River in the New England Business Center, Charles River Landing boasts an ideal location with easy access to the scenic waterfront as well as I-95 and the Mass Pike. We are currently offering self-guided tours.
3-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month
Our lease terms are: 3 - 13 month lease terms available. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Open until 4:30pm
© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.