No Security Deposits!!!
Very helpful staff when I called for information
Never viewed the apartment. Price from original advertising was increased when I was actually planning to see the apartment.
Person I dealt with was good though
It was difficult working with the management. They were unwilling to put in any effort to take care of any problem residents, despite multiple complaints. There was weird mold on the windows, and they did a shoddy job preparing the apartment for our move-in. The carpet was dirty and there were many holes in the carpet, and places where the carpet would come up.
would like to see an apartment when available.
~Welcome to 1738 House~
A wonderful apartment community in Sturbridge, MA. This quiet and clean apartment home has Studios, 1BR and 2BR all within the handsome brick building located at 489 Main Street. Just minutes to area highways, restaurants, shops and all local amenities!
- Free onsite parking and very close to Mass Pike, Rte I84 & Sturbridge Village. 15 Minutes to Worcester and 30 Minutes to Natick as well.
- Appliances included (Dishwater, Refrigerator, Microwave, A/C Units and Disposal).
- On premise laundry facility and elevator in the building.
- Rent include all utilities included in the rent - Heat, hot water and electricity. $1000 per month for Studio, $1200 for 1BR and $1400 for 2BR. All utilities included in the rent - Heat, hot water and electricity.
- Terms first month rent and last month rent for move in
A MUST SEE!
© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.