AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Chicopee Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Chicopee
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Chicopee
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Chicopee
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Chicopee
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Chicopee
- Apartments with under $1000 in Chicopee
- Apartments with under $1300 in Chicopee
- Apartments with under $1400 in Chicopee
- Apartments with under $1500 in Chicopee
- Apartments with under $2000 in Chicopee
- Furnished Available Apartments in Chicopee
- Chicopee Apartment Deals
- Chicopee Apartments under $800
- Chicopee Apartments under $900
- Chicopee Apartments under $1000
- Chicopee Apartments under $1100
- Chicopee Apartments under $1200
- Chicopee Apartments under $1300
- Chicopee Apartments under $1400
- Chicopee Apartments under $1500
- Chicopee Apartments under $2000
Apartments Near Chicopee
For SaleChicopee, MA Homes for Sale
Living In Chicopee, MA
The small city of Chicopee, Massachusetts is home to approximately 56,000 residents. Retirees will feel right at home, as they account for 17% of the population compared to 14% nationally. The majority of residents own their homes in Chicopee, and 43% of residents rent. Renters in the city benefit from a relatively low average rent of $870/month, which is $347 a month less than the state average.
Chicopee has a large number of residents over the age of 25 with an Associate's degree (8%) compared to the national average (5%). Furthermore, 7% have a Bachelor's degree and 4% have earned a Master's degree or Doctorate. Many Chicopee residents work in one of three industries: healthcare, retail, and manufacturing. Together, these industries account for 24% of the workforce in the city. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many of the city's residents work in sales, as 8% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any field. With an average annual income of around $61,000, Chicopee workers earn less than the average Massachusetts resident. Chicopee's average income also trails the national average of $73,345.
Averaging about 21 minutes, the commute time for Chicopee residents is quicker than the Massachusetts average of about 31 minutes. Driving a vehicle is the most common mode of getting to work, opted for by 44% of residents, while public transportation is not used much. Walking isn't a common means of commuting to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Chicopee
What is the average rent in Chicopee?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Chicopee?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Chicopee?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Chicopee?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.