- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Full Concierge Service
- Green Community
- Pet Park
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Resident Lounge
- Free Wi-fi In Amenity Areas
- Rooftop Deck
- Grilling Area
- At Gables, we feel your pets are members of our extended family so we strive to make them feel right at home. Not only is our community pet-centric, but weve developed Gables Paws to Care program to celebrate your pet while also giving back to the pet community! Come visit us at the leasing office for special treats for your furry friend to learn more about our great program. Watermark Kendall West welcomes cats and dogs. For each pet- with a maximum of two- there is a pet rent of $75 for dogs a Cats Allowed
- Pets Accepted
- At Gables, we feel your pets are members of our extended family so we strive to make them feel right at home. Not only is our community pet-centric, but weve developed Gables Paws to Care program to celebrate your pet while also giving back to the pet community! Come visit us at the leasing office for special treats for your furry friend to learn more about our great program. Watermark Kendall West welcomes cats and dogs. For each pet- with a maximum of two- there is a pet rent of $75 for dogs a Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Call us today to make your appointment to see your new home. The views will take your breathe away.
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Our location boasts complete convenience. We are in the heart of Kendall Square, an award-winning neighborhood marked as a global center for innovation and cutting edge technology next to MIT.
3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
101 Reviews for Watermark
Very nice overall experience with all services and facilities. Unbeatable location.
It is hard to beat the convenience of living right in Kendall Square. The apartment is comfortable, safe and the community is welcoming.
I enjoy living here, my only concern is escalating rent rates and being able to afford to continue living here.
This is a warm and welcoming living space with excellent support and well-designed living spaces.
Excellent experience and location with reasonable price .
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Watermark Kendall West is conveniently located near the Longfellow bridge, on Third Street in Cambridge. We are a block away from the Red Line - Kendall/MIT stop and directly across the street from the MIT Sloan School.
We believe in...Taking Care of the Way People Live. Gables Residential is your premier apartment development and management company. We are committed to excellent service for our residents and our associates. GABLES RESIDENTIAL is a fully integrated real estate company engaged in the apartment community management, development, construction, acquisition and disposition businesses. Gables owns upscale class AA/A apartment home communities in resilient, high job-growth markets, primarily Atlanta, Houston, South Florida, Austin, Dallas, Tampa, San Diego/Inland Empire and Washington, D.C. Gables has one of the newest property portfolios in the industry and enjoys some of the highest rental rates in its markets. Gables' research-driven investment strategy, integrated information systems, high-quality assets and skilled team of associates have combined to contribute continued operating profitability for 20 years and through multiple real estate cycles. As of 2005, Gables managed over 40,000 apartment homes in 160 communities, owned 78 communities with over 20,000 stabilized apartment homes and had an additional 11 communities with 2,600 new apartment homes under development or lease-up.