Twenty 20 used to be such a great place; unfortunately, it has become fairly difficult to live here. It's certainly not without its perks but, given the cost of rent, it's quite expensive for the experience you get.
- The location really can't be beat if you have to commute into Boston or want to enjoy all the city has to offer. You have two MBTA lines within a few blocks of the building and can easily walk to take care of most day-to-day errands (I don't have a car and enjoy not having to care for one while living in the city).
- There are a lot of green spaces near the building and these spaces often feature great community events.
- The fixtures in the apartments are very modern and attractive. The layouts of the apartments are also well thought-out and user-friendly.
- The amenities, specifically the gym, are excellent. The equipment is of good quality and the building features a half-sized basketball court that doubles as a fitness studio (the studio is the site of free fitness classes most nights of the week).
- Walls are extremely thin. If your neighbor sings in the shower or likes to vacuum at all hours you will know it. To this point...
- The building claims to not allow undergraduates, but they do allow for graduate students to live here. These inconsiderate students tend to treat the building like their own personal dorm, holding parties at all hours and on all days of the week. Twenty 20 does have a quiet hours policy written into their leases, but it's largely up to residents to enforce this.
- The building itself does not seem like it was well made. It is about 3 years old and the elevators have become non-functional multiple times. Additionally, there were intervals during the winter wherein the hot water would go out.
- There are active construction sites on two sides of the building. Obviously, the construction is temporary, but it will persist for at least the next year and it can be extremely loud very early in the morning.
Just moved into 810 and absolutely blown away. The building is so well maintained and the staff are incredible. We needed a new key made and asked the front desk- got an email maybe 20 minutes later that it was ready for pickup downstairs. Not to mention the ease of moving with the loading dock and service elevator and the events every week for residents. Loving it here thanks twenty20!!!
The management team goes above and beyond to make sure all questions are answered and all needs are met.
I really enjoy living in Twenty20. I recommend Twenty20 to everyone who wants to live in a quite and convenient location.
Overall a great experience. The management team continues to meet and exceed expectations every day.
Part of NorthPoint's 45-acre master-planned development, Twenty,20 is minutes from the Charles River and an extensive park system that provides outstanding recreational opportunities along its miles of beautiful banks. Maintain a healthy lifestyle with the 3,000 square foot fitness center, indoor sport court, and 355 space bicycle parking area. Hop on the T for a quick trip to Boston's North End, or walk to local hang outs. Enjoy the stunning views from the 20th floor rooftop terrace or have a relaxing night in at the pub room and billiards lounge. Heading in to town? Kendall Square, Charlestown and Boston's North End are just moments away.
© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.