AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Brockton Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Brockton
- Apartments with Balcony in Brockton
- Apartments with Disability Access in Brockton
- Apartments with Elevator in Brockton
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Brockton
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Brockton
- Apartments with Garage in Brockton
- Apartments with Gated Access in Brockton
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Brockton
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Brockton
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Brockton
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Brockton
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Brockton
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Brockton
- Furnished Available Apartments in Brockton
Apartments Near Brockton
For SaleBrockton, MA Homes for Sale
Living In Brockton, MA
Brockton is a town in Massachusetts with a population of approximately 95,000. The city's population, at an average age of just under 37, is decidedly younger than most cities in Massachusetts. A narrow majority of residents own their homes (54%) as opposed to renting (46%) in Brockton. Renters in the city benefit from a relatively low average rent of $1,018 a month, which is $199 a month lower than the state average.
Many Brockton residents work in one of two industries: healthcare and retail. Combined, these industries account for 19% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, looking at job function, 7% of residents work in sales, which ranks as the top profession in the city. Brockton workers take home an average annual income of about $66,000, less than the state average. Brockton's average income also trails the national average ($73,345). Compared to the national average, Brockton has a relatively high concentration of residents over the age of 25 who have a high school degree or GED (22%). Additionally, 8% have earned a Bachelor's degree and 3% possess a Master's degree or Doctorate.
Brockton has an average commute time of about 34 minutes. Many residents (40%) drive to work, while public transportation is used by just 4% of the population. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Brockton
What is the average rent in Brockton?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Brockton?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Brockton?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Brockton?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.