- Hardwood Flooring
- Internet Included
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Full Concierge Service
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Concierge services
- On-site maintenance
- On-site storage *
- Rooftop terrace
- In home high speed internet up to 50 Mbps
- Garage parking *
- On-site management
- Rooftop grilling area
- Spectacular landscaped private courtyard
- Pet Friendly
- 9 ft. ceilings
- Gourmet kitchen with granite countertops
- In-home washer and dryer
- Private balcony or terrace
- Stainless steel appliances
- Breakfast bar
- Hardwood cabinetry
- Large California-style closets
- Renovated bath
- Wood burning fireplace
- Not all amenities available for every floor plan
- * Additional fee required
- Acceptable animals include domestic cats, fish (max. tank size: 50 gallons), birds and dogs. Dogs that are purebreds or mixes of the following breeds are prohibited: Akita, Alaskan Malamute, Chow-Chow, Doberman, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Pit Bull (American Staffordshire Terrier, American Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier), Rottweiler, Saint Bernard, Shar Pei, and Siberian Husky. All other animals including exotic pets are prohibited. All animals must be authorized by Management. Cats Allowed
- Pets Accepted
- Acceptable animals include domestic cats, fish (max. tank size: 50 gallons), birds and dogs. Dogs that are purebreds or mixes of the following breeds are prohibited: Akita, Alaskan Malamute, Chow-Chow, Doberman, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Pit Bull (American Staffordshire Terrier, American Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier), Rottweiler, Saint Bernard, Shar Pei, and Siberian Husky. All other animals including exotic pets are prohibited. All animals must be authorized by Management. Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Enjoy spectacular skyline views from the rooftop terrace at Garrison Square Apartments in Boston. Garrison Square is pleased to offer a vintage 19th century architectural style with the 21st century amenities you desire. These Boston luxury apartments feature fireplaces, marble surroundings, generous closets, and in-home washers and dryers. Visit with friends in the private landscaped courtyard with elegant cast iron fountains and take advantage of the community's resident and concierge services. With easy access to the Massachusetts Turnpike, as well as Huntington and Columbus Aves, these Back Bay apartments border Southwest Corridor Park and Copley Place. Garrison Square is just a short walk from Back Bay's fashionable shops and the South End's galleries and bistros and provides close proximity to prime work centers and entertainment in downtown Boston. Stop by today for a tour of Garrison Square's stylish living and luxury Boston apartments.
6-Month, 7-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
10 Reviews for Garrison Square
Office staff is great- so friendly and accommodating. Concierge staff is very upbeat and service people very polite and always say hello. Nice sense of community here.
Can't beat this location and charming apartments with underground garages in this area are very hard to find.
Garrison Square is a warm, welcoming community in an ideal location in Boston. It's no wonder that their residents and staff are happy to belong here
Walking into the leasing office set the tone for what has turned out to be a totally positive experience so far. The staff was personable and professional and truly listened to what it was we were looking for specifically. The whole process was expedited quickly and efficiently due to the knowledge and capability of the staff. I have not lived in an apartment for 35 years and when I close the the door behind me at Garrison Square a wonderful feeling of comfort and being safe at home washes over me. If I feel this way during the winter of 2015, I cannot imagine how great I will feel come spring and summer and fall!
The rents are alredy so high, I don't think there should be a monthly pet fee. If pets cause damage it is the renter's expense when they move out. I resent the 50 per month. Have an initial deposit or something.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From the Mass. Pike: Go to Prudential exit to Huntington Avenue. At first set of lights, turn left onto west Newton Street. Take first left onto St. Botolph Street, then right onto Garrison Street and arrive at Garrison Square.
We create a distinctive living experience and truly comfortable homes by caring about the details. Every associate is motivated and measured by this common purpose. At United Dominion, we live our mission every day.