- Air Conditioning
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Smoke Free
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Green Community
- Swimming Pool
- Conference Room
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- 24-hour fitness center
- Cyber lounge
- Pet friendly and pet wash station
- Rooftop resort-style pool
- Sun deck
- Business center
- Parking garage
- Private screening room
- Bicycle storage
- Smoke-free living
- California Closets available
- Custom espresso-colored European-style cabinetry
- Granite countertops
- Penthouse available
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Central heat and air conditioning
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Hardwood-style flooring
- Private balcony or terrace
- Not all amenities available for every floor plan
- Acceptable animals include domestic cats, fish (max. tank size: 50 gallons), birds and dogs. Dogs that are purebreds or mixes of the following breeds are prohibited: Akita, Alaskan Malamute, Chow-Chow, Doberman, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Pit Bull (American Staffordshire Terrier, American Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier), Rottweiler, Saint Bernard, Shar Pei, and Siberian Husky. All other animals including exotic pets are prohibited. All animals must be authorized by Management. Cats Allowed
- Pets Accepted
- Acceptable animals include domestic cats, fish (max. tank size: 50 gallons), birds and dogs. Dogs that are purebreds or mixes of the following breeds are prohibited: Akita, Alaskan Malamute, Chow-Chow, Doberman, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Pit Bull (American Staffordshire Terrier, American Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier), Rottweiler, Saint Bernard, Shar Pei, and Siberian Husky. All other animals including exotic pets are prohibited. All animals must be authorized by Management. Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
$500 security deposit with approved credit! Waived security deposit with same-day lease signing! Receive up to ONE MONTH FREE on summer move ins! WALK-INS WELCOME!!!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
100 Pier 4
Rising 21 stories above fresh, new Boston Seaport, 100 Pier 4 is the must-have address near downtown. The pinnacle of high tone, stylish excellence, 100 Pier 4 luxury apartment homes combine the kind of visually striking architecture and superbly livable interior design that can only be fully appreciated first hand. From inside the soaring glass facade, residents revel in knockout views of Boston's downtown and harbor, while myriad amenities including the high-end fitness center, gorgeous third-floor sun deck with outdoor pool, business center, resident lounge, and underground parking anticipate every need, every desire. Come see these downtown Boston apartments for yourself by scheduling an appointment today.
Ratings & Reviews
19 Reviews for 100 Pier 4
Although part time resident / my husband and I so much enjoy coming to the building and our apartment / we enjoy the freedom of bringing our dog ( lily) . We are always greeted warmly and feel very much valued as residents.
I owe you all a big thanks from your management staff to your operations staff. I found people here sincere and professional at the same time. They are helpful not because they are paid to but they are willing to.
Pier 4 is an incredible place to live, with wonderul views, close to everything in the Seaport.
This has been our first experience of high rise residential living and UDR has made it a fantastic experience. We love the building and the staff. Everything is First Class.
I absolutely love living at 100 Pier 4. Every morning I wake up to water views and the option to either take a nice hot shower or a bath in the separate bathtub that is deep enough that my knees don't get cold. From there, it is such a short walk to the delicious and trendy restaurants of the Seaport District, and then there's the Silver Line to get into the Financial District for work. But first, a trip to the free Starbucks coffee machine on the third floor and a peek into the gym to plan what exercise I'm going to do when I start going to the gym. Someday. I swear.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From the South:
Take I-93N to Boston. Take Exit 20(Logan Airport).
Keep right, follow signs for South Boston.
Continue on E Service Rd to Northern Ave.
100 Pier 4 is directly in front of you.
From the North:
Follow I-93S to Boston. Take Exit 23(Purchase St.).
Follow to Seaport Blvd.
100 Pier 4 is on your left.
From the Mass Pike (I-90):
Follow I-90E to Boston. Taket Exit 25.
Continue on E Service Rd. to Northern Ave.
100 Pier 4 is directly in front of you.
We create a distinctive living experience and truly comfortable homes by caring about the details. Every associate is motivated and measured by this common purpose. At United Dominion, we live our mission every day.