AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Boston Conservatory Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Boston Conservatory
- Apartments with Balcony in Boston Conservatory
- Apartments with Disability Access in Boston Conservatory
- Apartments with Elevator in Boston Conservatory
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Boston Conservatory
- Apartments with Fireplace in Boston Conservatory
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Boston Conservatory
- Apartments with Gated Access in Boston Conservatory
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Boston Conservatory
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Boston Conservatory
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Boston Conservatory
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Boston Conservatory
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Boston Conservatory
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Boston Conservatory
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Boston Conservatory
- Furnished Available Apartments in Boston Conservatory
Apartments Near Boston Conservatory
- Boston Architectural College, MA
- New England School of Photography, MA
- New England Conservatory, MA
- New England College of Optometry, MA
- Berklee College of Music, MA
- Boston University, MA
- BU, MA
- Northeastern University, MA
- Olin Center for International Study, MA
- Simmons College, MA
- Wentworth Institute of Technology, MA
- Emmanuel College, MA
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, MA
- Massachusetts College of Art and Design, MA
- Wheelock College, MA
- Massachusetts College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences, MA
- Roxbury Community College, MA
- Cambridge College, MA
- Harvard University, MA
- New England School of English, MA
Living In Boston Conservatory, MA
The Boston Conservatory was initially founded by violinist and composer Julius Eichberg in 1867. Located in the Fenway neighborhood of Boston, the conservatory sought to provide music education to community residents and those seeking professional training alike. In addition, the Boston Conservatory was one of the earliest to accept both African Americans and women into its ranks - culminating Eichberg's operetta, "The Doctor of Alcontara" being performed by the first African-American opera company in the U.S. in 1873. Since its beginnings, the Boston Conservatory has evolved to include education in dance and theater along with its renowned music program.
According to its mission statement, the Boston Conservatory works to "prepare and inspire our students to perform at the highest level in their art and in their lives. We foster their creativity and give them courage. We teach them the skills that will lead to professional and personal fulfillment."
Those living in student housing or an off campus apartment have access to the school's unique academic programs and fields of study. Students may pursue undergraduate and graduate level degrees through the Music Division, Dance Division and Theater Division. In addition, the conservatory offers programs for both high school and college students such as Experimental Musical Theater Intensive, High School Composition Intensive, Summer Brass Intensive, Summer Dance Intensive and the Vocal/Choral Intensive.
Student living and university living at the Boston Conservatory revolve around a variety of traditional campus student organizations and activities. Student performers also have access to Boston landmarks such as the Boston Symphony Orchestra, Boston Common, Fenway Park, Faneuil Hall, Quincy Market and the Charles River.
Looking for apartments near the Boston Conservatory in Boston, MA? Look no further than ApartmentGuide.com to find Boston Conservatory apartments for rent and learn more about this neighborhood.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Boston Conservatory
How much does it cost to rent in Boston Conservatory, MA?
Is it expensive to rent in Boston Conservatory?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Boston Conservatory?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Boston Conservatory?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.