AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Attleboro Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Attleboro
- Apartments with Balcony in Attleboro
- Apartments with Disability Access in Attleboro
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Attleboro
- Apartments with Gated Access in Attleboro
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Attleboro
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Attleboro
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Attleboro
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Attleboro
- Furnished Available Apartments in Attleboro
- Attleboro Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Attleboro
- Apartments with under $1100 in Attleboro
- Apartments with under $1200 in Attleboro
- Apartments with under $1300 in Attleboro
- Apartments with under $1400 in Attleboro
- Apartments with under $1500 in Attleboro
- Apartments with under $2000 in Attleboro
- Apartments with under $800 in Attleboro
Apartments Near Attleboro
Living In Attleboro, MA
The town of Attleboro, Massachusetts is home to just over 44,000 residents. At an average age of just over 39, the city's residents skew younger than most cities in Massachusetts. Home ownership is more common than renting in Attleboro, and 34% of residents rent. With a relatively low average rent of $1,060 a month in the city, renting remains an affordable option, particularly compared to other cities in Massachusetts. Over the course of a year, renters in Attleboro will save around $1,900 compared to the state average.
Many Attleboro residents work in one of three industries: retail, healthcare, and manufacturing. Together, these industries make up 25% of the workforce in the city. Meanwhile, looking at job function, 9% of residents work in sales, making it the top field in the city. With an average annual income of just over $84K, Attleboro workers earn roughly the same as the average Massachusetts resident. However, Attleboro compares more favorably to the national average ($73,345). Compared to the national average (19%), Attleboro has a relatively large concentration of residents over the age of 25 who have completed some level of post-secondary education, as 22% possess a Bachelor's or Associate's degree. Furthermore, 6% have a Master's degree or Doctorate.
Attleboro residents have an average commute of about 33 minutes. Driving a vehicle is the typical means of commuting to work, chosen by 46% of residents, while public transit is not widely used. A small percentage of commuters walk to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Attleboro
How much does it cost to rent in Attleboro, MA?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Attleboro?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Attleboro?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Attleboro?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.