The Glens at Diamond Ridge welcomes you to the perfect apartment in the perfect location. Nestled in a picturesque neighborhood and surrounded by a vast array of shopping, dining and nightlife options, our gorgeous community of Baltimore rentals puts you right in the middle of everything you need to fill your days and nights with fun and convenience. Spend a Sunday at the nearby Woodlands Golf Course, or catch a play or movie at one of the nearby theaters. Entertainment and recreation are always on hand at The Glens at Diamond Ridge. Plus, we're conveniently located near the I-695 and I-70 freeways and only twenty minutes from the city center, so you can cut down on your daily commute and spend more time enjoying your amazing new community. Welcome to perfection at The Glens at Diamond Ridge in Baltimore, MD.
Lease terms are variable. Pet Policy: 2 Pets Max. $300 Pet Fee. $30 Pet Rent. Breed Restrictions Apply.
Here are 5 Reasons Morgan Property management of Glens at Diamond Ridge is Unbelievably awful. I lived there for 1 year and all of these things happened to me. This all occurred after Morgan Property became management so this is current information regarding this properties management team:
1. I was incorrectly emailed an eviction notice. I found out when my wife called me freaking out. When I called the management team they did not apologize they just stated it was a mistake.
2. When I locked myself out of my unit I called the maintenance line and was told we dont have access to keys on weekends and he hung up. I was about to ask what other options I had or if I was allowed to use a locksmith to get in, and he just hung up.
3. I was emailed On May 24th at 6:58 PM stating I had until May 25th at 6:00 PM to renew my proof of renters insurance or be charged $250. THAT IS LESS THAN 24 HOURS! They claimed this was according to the lease but the lease states in the Insurance addendum The Insurance Company is required to provide notice to landlord within 30 days of any cancellation, non-renewal, or material change to residents coverage. Since none of those happened I find it unbelievable that, I would have been charged $250 dollars if I had not checked my email that one day when I did not even break the rules of the lease.
4. The Tow Truck Company used by them attempted to tow my car claiming my tags were expired until I showed him that I still had 2 months. My neighbor who had lived there for years explained that this was a common issue and they are known for trying to tow anyone for anything they can.
5. Their online Rent Caf did not show that I still owed a balance when I checked it a month after moving out despite this I received a letter from a collection agency telling me that I had a debt still owed. This could potentially have a negative effect on my credit history despite me trying to make sure everything was paid.
Don't Make the mistake in moving here you won't be happy office stafff so rude Maintenance steals ! You will not feel safe homes in the area a being broken into horrible place