1. Home
  2. Maryland
  3. Waldorf
  4. Apartments for rent in Waldorf, MD

141 Apartments Available
1 - 20 of 141 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >

LOCAL GUIDE

See what Waldorf, MD has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In Waldorf, MD

A small city in Maryland, Waldorf has a population of slightly more than 73,000. The city's residents, with an average age of just over 35, skew decidedly younger than most cities in Maryland. Only 31% of residents rent in Waldorf, as the majority own their homes. With an average rent of $1,578/month, exceeding the state average by $231 a month, relatively high rent costs may be a factor in the higher levels of ownership.

Waldorf has a relatively large number of residents older than 25 who have earned an Associate's degree (6%) compared to the state average. In addition, 18% have earned a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree. There are three primary industries in Waldorf: public administration, retail, and healthcare. Combined, these industries make up 24% of the labor force in the city. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, 10% of the city's population works in sales, making it the top field in the city. With an average annual income of around $99K, Waldorf workers earn about $6,000 more than the average Maryland resident. Waldorf's average income also compares favorably to the national average ($73,345).

Averaging about 49 minutes, Waldorf's commute time is slower than the Maryland average of about 36 minutes. Driving a car or truck is the most common mode of getting to work, selected by 46% of workers, while public transportation is used by only 4% of the population. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.


Frequently Asked Questions About Waldorf

Looking for a cheap Waldorf apartment?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

You can also filter by price: Under $1100, Under $1200, Under $1300, Under $1400, Under $1500

How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?

Are you living by yourself, with your family, or do you have roommates? Choose the number of bedrooms that match your needs: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom.

How Can I Tour Virtually During Covid19 & Social Distancing?

You can virtually tour any apartment by using our Waldorf, MD Virtual Tours filter. All properties in this filter contain either a 3d tour or a video tour.

Do you need a pet-friendly Waldorf apartment?

If you have a dog or cat, you'll need to find an apartment in Waldorf that accepts pets. Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Waldorf apartments that accept pets. Remember to read the apartment's specific guidelines for acceptable pet breeds and weights if applicable.
Artboard

© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS