- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Emergency Maintenance
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Center of vibrant Long Branch neighborhood
- Walk to grocery, dining, and other services
- Ride-On w/svc. to Silver Spg
- 5 minutes to I-495 or downtown Silver Spring
- 10 minutes to Washington DC
- Walk one block to elementary school
- Buses for grades K-12 stop on site
- Long Branch Public Library is next door
- Community center (CASA) is across the street
- 1 block to pool, gym
- You control efficient heat/A/C
- Floor-to-ceiling windows in living
- Blinds provided
- Large balcony or patio in most apartments
- Top floor apartments have vaulted ceilings
- Laundry and mail delivery in each building
- Two play areas on site
- Cats welcome - no fees!
- Military discount. Call for details
- No Dogs Cats Allowed
Flower Branch Apartments in the vibrant, walkable Long Branch neighborhood of Silver Spring, MD offers comfortable 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms. We?re in the center of everything you need. Excellent transit options via bus, Metro, car or bicycle. 5 Ride-On bus lines stop here, 2 Metro Bus lines stop a block away. Buses connect with MetroRail at Silver Spring, Takoma Park and College Park. Across the street from a Capital Bikeshare station. Just 5 minutes to the Capital Beltway (I-495) at University Blvd. Only one block to grocery stores and lots of every day shopping and services. 5 minutes to Langley Park and 100+ international stores and restaurants. 7 minutes to Downtown Silver Spring or Old Town Takoma Park. 1 block to huge community center with pool, gym, fitness center and classes, and 5 blocks to Sligo Creek Park.
Apartment features include a spacious living area with room for lots of furniture, big covered balcony or patio in most homes, natural light from large windows (we provide blinds throughout), laundry and mailboxes in each building, and central heat and air conditioning. Utilities are not included in rent ? you pay gas, electricity and water/sewer. Cats are welcome. Property features include two play areas, on-site management office and 24-hour emergency maintenance services.
Ratings & Reviews
From the Beltway (I-495), take exit 29 (University Boulevard) toward Langley Park. Go approximately 1 mile and turn right on Piney Branch Road. Flower Branch is on the right.