Claim your space in the sky at Pallas - high-rise premium apartments and penthouses in North Bethesda, MD designed for the discerning individual seeking a better-than-home experience. With 74 unique floor plans ranging from studios up to three bedroom and dens, the Pallas lifestyle is bespoke; delivering genuine hospitality, a focus on personal well-being and exclusive access to inspiring environments.
6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month, 14-Month, 15-Month, 16-Month, 17-Month, 18-Month, 19-Month, 20-Month, 21-Month, 22-Month, 23-Month, 24-Month
I relocated from out of state where I had a home and a yard. I am vey happy living here. The location is very convenient. I can get to multiple grocery stores and doing shopping within a quick 1 mile radius. I can get to the metro very easily. Love the location! The apartment is bright and sunny and quiet as well. All in all a great experience.
the management realllly sucks
Stay away! 0 stars if I could rate it a 0.
My wife and I were expecting our first child while living at Pallas. We were concerned about 1) the lack of space in our current apartment (we were in one of their bigger units) and 2) the illegal dog breeds which the management doesn't do anything about - we didn't want our child in a stroller when a pitbull comes into the elevator. So we sucked it up and broke our lease. They charged us 2 months rent ($7k) even though we were moving to another GreyStar property. We moved out a few months ago and now around 3 months after we moved out we have not received our security deposit back - we have emailed, called and I now have to physically go over there to get the $1,500 they owe us.
PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND AVOID THIS PLACE. WORST APARTMENT MANAGEMENT IN THE ROCKVILLE/NORTH BETHESDA AREA.
Believe the negative reviews. Seriously overpriced for what you get.
We live in their "penthouse" where our amenities include:
- A "water feature" where the pipes burst at least 3 times in the year we've lived here and water is gushing out of the ceiling and flooding the hallway.
- The least responsive leasing office known to man - I've sent them at least 2 emails, calls, etc... and haven't received a single response - or even an acknowledgement - if you have any issues that maintenance can't handle, good luck
- 3 elevators where at least 1 or 2 are down or reserved on a regular basis - need to get somewhere fast, add 10 minutes waiting for an elevator and a crowded ride down
- Electronic door locks that will occasionally get the blue ring of death and basically lock you out of your apartment - almost missed mother's birthday party because we got locked out on a Sunday - took 3 hours to get back in - 1 hour for the offsite maintenance person to get to the building on the weekend.
- One of the worst gyms offered - outdated equipment and poor ventilation - need to cool off while you're working out on some old equipment, open
Very excited to be joining the community at Pike and Rose. My apartment is beautifully laid out with lots of space and natural light. I love the convenience of being walking distance to shops and restaurants at Pike and Rose. Also a short walk to the White Flint metro station which is great.
Which the pool were open earlier. I also think it would be nice if you guys sent out a message for grand openings of new restaurants in Pike and Rose.