- Air Conditioning
- Hardwood Flooring
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Near Thomas Farm Community Center
- Walk to Fallsgrove Village Center
- Near I-270
- MyCamden.com, a resident social site
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- 2 lighted tennis courts
- Recycling available
- Front door trash service
- Resident social events
- Online Rent Payments
- BBQ grilling courtyard
- Resident lounge with billiards
- Expansive fitness studio
- Resort-style swimming pool
- Excellent school district
- Close to Rockville Pike and Gaithersburg
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We welcome your cats and dogs, up to two pets per apartment, and a full-grown maximum weight limit of 80 pounds each. *Breed restrictions apply. We do not permit American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, any mix of the previous breeds, or any other dog or breed deemed aggressive. See management for pet approval and deposit and fee information. Pets Accepted
Refined luxury, personalized service and our ideal Rockville location are just a few of the many reasons why you will be excited to call Camden Fallsgrove home. Our spacious 1, 2 and 3 bedroom floor plans offer stunning upgrades like stainless steel appliances, breathtaking quartz countertops, full-size washers and dryers and modern finishes throughout. Be sure to take advantage of the array of community amenities including an expansive fitness studio, billiards lounge, and spectacular pool. Our pet-friendly community is just minutes from Thomas Farm Community Center, Fallsgrove Village Center, Rockville Pike and convenient to Gaithersburg. Please note that all floor plan availabilty is subject to change. Call for details.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Ratings & Reviews
From I-270 NorthExit 6B/W. Montgomery Avenue. Follow that for about two miles. Turn left onto Fallsgrove Drive. The community is on the right.
Camden provides multifamily homes for nearly 100,000 people: individuals, couples, and families all call Camden home. Some are just beginning their careers, while others are enjoying retirement. Some reside at new residential communities, while others choose to live in more budget-friendly housing. Camden treats every resident in every community with respect, and provides Living Excellence for all. This diverse, all-inclusive environment we create for our residents mirrors our work environment. At Camden, we generate the best ideas when we embrace our differences. We encourage our employees to share their unique skills, talents, and experiences in order to foster continual innovation and advancement. Camden is also focused on helping employees improve their personal and professional lives through outstanding training programs, mentoring, networking, committee opportunities, community service, and team events.