AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Rockville Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Rockville
- Apartments with Balcony in Rockville
- Apartments with Disability Access in Rockville
- Apartments with Elevator in Rockville
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Rockville
- Apartments with Fireplace in Rockville
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Rockville
- Apartments with Garage in Rockville
- Apartments with Gated Access in Rockville
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Rockville
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Rockville
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Rockville
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Rockville
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Rockville
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Rockville
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Rockville
- Furnished Available Apartments in Rockville
Apartments Near Rockville
For SaleRockville, MD Homes for Sale
Living In Rockville, MD
Did you know? With origins that can be traced back to colonial America, Rockville is one of Maryland's oldest towns. During the Revolutionary War, Rockville was known for Hungerford's Tavern, which still stands today as the city's most popular landmark.
Overview of Rockville
Rockville boasts the rich, historical charm that the state has come to be known for while also providing a safe, vibrant and modern community. Rockville is the third-largest incorporated city in Montgomery County. It has developed from a leisurely agricultural town to a flourishing cosmopolitan city with a wide variety of unique neighborhoods.
Best of Rockville
Best Nature: Rockville Creek National Park Rock Creek National Park offers zip lining, hiking trails and a rejuvenating reprieve from the hustle and bustle of city life. Wildlife-watching, playgrounds and boat rentals offer fun for the whole family.
Best Date Spot: Sushi Damo Sushi Damo is located in Rockville Town Center and is a hip and chic Japanese dining experience perfect for a night out. Speciality rolls, sashimi and traditional sushi are served in a modern, Zen-inspired restaurant.
Best Shopping: Rockville Town Center Rockville Town Center is a hub of shopping, dining and recreation. Rockville Memorial Library, cleaners and salons are also placed among the wide range of clothing stores.
Best Fitness Spot: Earth Treks Montgomery County's largest rock climbing facility, Earth Treks, offers an indoor oasis for climbers of all levels, from children to adults. There is also a strength and cardio training area that you can use to prep for a climb and stay in shape.
Top 5 Rockville Adventures
- Embrace your inner daredevil by zip lining. The Rock Creek Regional Park holds Go Ape Zip Line & Treetop Adventure where you can go on an extreme sports adventure and take in some of Rockville's beautiful nature and views.
- Learn to rock climb at one of Mongomery County's largest facilities. Earth Treks Climbing Center is one of the county's largest indoor rock climbing facilities, great for beginners and pros as well as adults and kids alike.
- Go for a relaxing nature walk. Lake Needwood is a scenic 75-acre reservoir and offers an escape from the hectic energy of D.C. and the other nearby metropolitan cities. Offering hiking trails, kayaking and other water sports, it's a great place to go for a jog or take the family out for an afternoon.
- Experience some culture at the F. Scott Fitzgerald Theatre. Frederick-born Fitzgerald is one of the world's most celebrated authors, and he and his wife Zelda were frequent visitors of Rockville. The F.Scott Fitzgerald Theatre frequently hosts cultural and recreational events such as plays and concerts.
- Wine, dine and more in the bustling town center. Rockville Town Center is the busiest and one of the most sought-after neighborhoods to live in. It offers shopping and restaurants, and it is conveniently connected to the Amtrack station, so you can catch a ride to D.C. or another nearby city.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Rockville
What is the average rent in Rockville?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Rockville?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Rockville?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Rockville?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.