AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Randallstown Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Randallstown
- Apartments with Balcony in Randallstown
- Apartments with Disability Access in Randallstown
- Apartments with Elevator in Randallstown
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Randallstown
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Randallstown
- Apartments with Gated Access in Randallstown
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Randallstown
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Randallstown
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Randallstown
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Randallstown
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Randallstown
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Randallstown
- Furnished Available Apartments in Randallstown
- Randallstown Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Randallstown
- Apartments with under $1100 in Randallstown
- Apartments with under $1200 in Randallstown
- Apartments with under $1300 in Randallstown
- Apartments with under $1400 in Randallstown
- Apartments with under $1500 in Randallstown
- Apartments with under $2000 in Randallstown
Apartments Near Randallstown
Living In Randallstown, MD
The town of Randallstown, Maryland is home to just over 35,000 people. With an average age of just over 40, the city's population is somewhat older than other cities in Maryland, which has an average age of 38. Just 28% of residents rent in Randallstown, as most own their homes. Renters in the city benefit from a relatively low average rent of $1,233 per month, which is $114/month less than the state average.
Many Randallstown residents work in one of three industries: healthcare, public administration, and retail. Combined, these industries account for 23% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many workers in these industries are in sales, as 8% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any field. With an average annual income of about $90,000, Randallstown workers take home about the same as their peers elsewhere in Maryland. Randallstown, however, compares more favorably to the national average ($73,345). Compared to the national average (7%), Randallstown has a relatively high concentration of residents over the age of 25 with advanced degrees, as 9% have earned a Master's or a Doctorate. Additionally, 15% have earned a Bachelor's degree.
Randallstown has an average commute time of about 37 minutes. Many residents (42%) commute to work by car or truck, while public transit is used by only 3% of the city. Walking isn't a common means of commuting to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Randallstown
What is the average rent in Randallstown?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Randallstown?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Randallstown?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Randallstown?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.