- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- On Site Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- Picnic and Barbecue Areas
- Community Living Room with Grand Piano and Seat...
- Fire Pit with Cozy Seating
- Conference and Board Room Facilities
- Hot Tub and Tanning Bed
- Grand Ballroom for Events and Parties
- Resident Patio with Umbrella Tables
- One Block to White Flint Mall
- 24-Hour Resident Valet Parking
- Landscaped Courtyard with Gardens, Gazebo and P...
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Upgraded Flooring Includes: Granite, Marble, Ha...
- Eat-in Kitchens Available
- Abundant Kitchen Cabinets with Designer Finishe...
- Ample Counter Space with Unique Surface Options
- White or Stainless Appliance Packages with Gas ...
- Designer Kitchens with Breakfast Bars
- Newly Renovated and Signature Suites With Upgra...
- Penthouses with Top-of-the-Line Appliances and ...
- Large Baths with Soaking Tubs and Separate Show...
- Cats welcome. A refundable Pet Deposit of $500 and a monthly (non-refundable) pet fee of $50 for each cat per month applies. All cats must be spayed or neutered. A statement from a veterinarian must be provided. The pet(s) must have current inoculations and applicant/resident must submit records of inoculation upon request. All pets must be licensed in accordance with any applicable state or local law or regulation. Cats Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Unrivaled in quality and unsurpassed in service, The Grand sets the standard for superior North Bethesda apartment living. Patterned after the finest 5-star hotels, The Grand is designed to make each and every day a lavish experience. With 37 unique and spacious one bedroom, two bedroom and three bedroom floor plans including Signature Suites and Penthouses, there is sure to be a home to fit your desire. Gourmet kitchens, in-suite laundries, expansive closets, relaxing balconies and plush baths are just a few of the features you'll enjoy. At The Grand, you'll discover an unequalled roster of amenities. Let the 24-hour valet park your car. Take a dip in the indoor or outdoor pool, or let our personal trainer put you through a workout in the professionally managed health club. Whatever your desire, you'll find it here. The Grand is located in the heart of North Bethesda, nestled among tree lined streets and just a block from the Metro, restaurants, shops and nightlife.
3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month, 14-Month, 15-Month
Ratings & Reviews
50 Reviews for The Grand
The staff, grounds, and amenities are fantastic. The size of the apartments and location of the building are what sold me on living here. I love not having to worry about maintenance.
Maintenance, services, amenities, community, large and well lit units.
Excellent location, well-kept apartment maintenance; excellent amenities; knowledgeable and friendly staff
The Grand is a great place to live with 24 hour door person service, valet service, and great convenience to the Metro.
The Grand affords you luxury surroundings for an affordable cost.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-495 east of DC exit onto Rt 355/Wisconsin Avenue north. Travel 1 mile to a left onto Nicholson Lane. The Grand is on the righ.
Forest City Realty Trust is a national real estate company principally engaged in the ownership, development, acquisition and management of commercial and residential real estate throughout the United States.