- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Fabulous waterfront living
- Private Entrances
- Private decks facing waterfront now available
- Private Beach and Fishing Pier
- Boat Ramp
- Grilling and Patio Furniture Permitted
- Expansive Playground
- All Brick Construction, great sound proofing
- Individual private garages avail w/ electricity
- Personalized accent wall, we paint it for you!
- Plush carpeting or gleaming hardwood available
- Fios Ready
- Easy Access to, 95, 695, and Route 43
- Large Dogs Welcome
- call for policy, large dogs welcome Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
FREE RENT! Plus, enter to win a kayak!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Want to live each day like it is a vacation? Come see how you can make this happen. Our new decks are available off of select apartment and townhomes. We offer the best views that give you the perfect retreat to unwind. Stansbury Manor offers a great secluded location that is only a stone's throw from White Marsh and Downtown. Seeing is believing, visit us today.
Ratings & Reviews
Convenient to White Marsh and I-95. From I-95 take 43 East to Eastern Avenue. Make a left on Eastern and a right on Wilson Point. The property will be on your right.
The Maryland Management Company established in 1949 is recognized as a leading property management firm in the state of Maryland. With over forty apartment communities in the portfolio, the company is committed to providing a wide selection of quality housing within the Greater Baltimore as well as Anne Arundel, Hartford, Howard, and Frederick Counties. Maryland Management Company is civic-minded. The management of the company is committed to providing cooperation and support to the communities where we conduct business. Our role as a community leader allows the Company to establish and contribute both services and available resources for the betterment of the residents of the City of Baltimore and the Counties of the State of Maryland. We encourage you to become our next valued resident!