- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Gas Range
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Marc Train to Baltimore and Washington DC
- Some utilities included
- Beautifully Landscaped grounds
- Free Ample Parking
- Separate formal dining rooms
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Select apartments feature luxurious bathrooms i...
- High-quality vertical and mini-blinds throughout
- Laundry rooms in select townhomes
- Select apartments feature newly renovated kitch...
- Washer & Dryers in select homes
- Lightly renovated homes available
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Weight restriction: 50Summerlyn Place is a pet friendly community. We currently accept a maximum of 1 cat or 1 dog with the exception of the following breeds: Pit-bulls, Rottweilers, Chows, Akitas, American Staffordshire, Shar-Pei, Bull Terriers or any aggressive breed. Maximum weight is 20 lbs. at maturity. A signed pet addendum is required at the time of move-in. A $300 refundable pet deposit, per pet, is required at the time of move-in, along with a $35 monthly pet rent per pet. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Now offering Government, Military and Police Officer Discounts
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Enjoy your own garden apartment that reflects all the beauty of the outdoors, yet is close to unlimited urban destinations. Summerlyn Place is located in a secluded section of Laurel that is just moments from Main Street, antique stores, shopping and fine dining. Two thriving cities, Baltimore and Washington, DC, supply culture, history, energy and excitement. While back at home, the comforts and amenities of your spacious apartment home are the perfect antidote for the busy life.
Ratings & Reviews
18 Reviews for Summerlyn Place
Extremely important to exterminate mices and rats,cockraoches.
Add ceiling fan to dining area
Resurface parking lots and fresh paint the parking lines
Overall good community, if the maintenance staff would due the work the first time or replace the equipment, Instead they give reasons why they can't or no reason at all and say work is completed.
I lived in an apartment & a townhouse both locations I saw a mouse. Before leasing out the unit the maintenance staff needs to check the units to make sure there are no openings for mice to crawl into.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From Capital Beltway take I-95 North to Laurel exit (Route 198). East on Route 198 to Route 1. Turn right and immediately left to Bowie Road. Entrance is on the right.