- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- No Gas or Electric Bills!
- 1 minute to Rte. 1 or B/W Parkway
- 10 min. to Capital Beltway; 20 min. to Baltimore
- MetroBus stops here w/svc. to Greenbelt Metro
- Connector Bus stops here w/svc. thru Laurel
- 5 minutes to MARC commuter rail station
- Walk to K-6 school; buses for 7-12 stop on site
- 5 minutes to Laurel Library
- 5 minutes to unlimited svcs on Rt. 1 and Rt. 198
- Grocery store and CVS across street
- 2 min. to Deerfield Run Community Center
- 5 minutes to Fairland Regional Park
- Generous closet space
- Dishwashers in select apartments
- 2-level t'homes with 2 or 3 bdrms w/private entry
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Laundry and mail delivery in each building
- Charming colonial-style buildings
- Relaxing swimming/wading pool with sundeck
- Picnic and play area inside community
- Ample free parking
- Military discount! call for details
- Cats welcome - no fees!
- No Dogs Cats Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Deerfield Run & Village Square North
Deerfield Run & Village Square North in Laurel, MD are located at Route 197 and Contee Road. We offer big and bright 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and 2 and 3 bedroom townhomes. We?re at the center of everything you need. Public transit is at your doorstep - Metro Bus 87 Express stops here with service to Greenbelt Metro station, RTA Bus 301 stops here with service to Town Centre at Laurel. 5 minutes to MARC Laurel commuter rail station (Camden line). 3 minutes to Baltimore-Washington Parkway, 5 minutes to I-495/ I-95 & MD 200 (ICC). Close to endless shopping, restaurants & services for everyday living. 10 minutes to Target, Wal-Mart, Sam's Club, Kohl's & Total Wine. Next door to Deerfield Run Community Center. 5 minutes to Montpelier Cultural Arts Center and Climb Zone indoor rock climbing facility. 10 minutes to Fairland Park with sports, aquatics and ice skating.
Apartment features include a very spacious living area with room for lots of furniture, separate dining area with ceiling fan, many have nice views of landscaped courtyards or woods, fully-equipped kitchen with breakfast bar, walk-in or long wall closets, blinds provided throughout, and central heat and air conditioning. Gas and electricity are included in your rent ? you pay water/sewer. Cats are welcome. Property features include a relaxing swimming pool with sundeck, colonial style architecture, laundry and mail delivery in each building, on-site management and 24-hour emergency maintenance. Two communities side-by-side managed by the same management company.
Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to Rate & Review Deerfield Run & Village Square North!
From the Beltway (I-495/95), take the Baltimore-Washington Parkway North and exit Route 197 (Laurel). Go 1.5 miles and turn left onto Contee Road. Deerfield Run is on the left.