- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Short Term Available
- Emergency Maintenance
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- MetroBus stops here w/svc. to Blue
- 2 minutes to the Beltway; 5 minutes to Route 50
- Moments to grocery stores, banks, CVS and more
- 5 min. to Blvd. at the Capital Centre
- 5 min. to Prince George's Community College campus
- Buses for grades K-12 stop on site
- Minutes to PG Sports
- 5 minutes to public library
- 2 play areas centrally located inside community
- Relaxing pool with sundeck
- 10 minutes to Watkins Regional Park
- Ample free parking for you and your guests
- 15 minutes to Six Flags America
- Year-round control of heat
- Laundry and mail boxes in each building
- Fantastic closet and storage space
- Open-style kitchen with breakfast bar
- Dishwasher in select apartment homes
- Tons of cabinet and counter space
- Separate dining area with ceiling fan
- Big balcony or patio
- Beautiful park-like grounds
- Many have lovely views
- Cats welcome - no fees!
- Military discount. Call for details
- No Dogs Cats Allowed
Lansdowne Village in Landover, MD near Washington, DC offers huge studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments. We?re at the center of everything you need. Public transit is at your doorstep ? The Bus #22 stops here and a short walk to MetroBus C21 and C22. 5 minutes to the silver & blue DC Metro lines at Largo Town Center or Morgan Blvd. One minute to the Beltway (I-495/ I-95) and 5 minutes to Route 50. 5-10 minutes to virtually everything you need for everyday living ? grocery stores, Largo Town Center, Woodmore Towne Centre, Blvd. at Cap Center and more. Minutes from the Prince George's Sports & Learning Complex, gyms, PG Community College & UMUC Academic Center.
Apartment amenities include a large living area with room for lots of furniture, sliding glass doors to large covered balcony or patio, open kitchen with breakfast bar, pantry and plenty of space, bedrooms with huge walk-in closets, wonderful natural light from large windows (we provide blinds throughout), great views of landscaped courtyards, and central heat and air conditioning. Cats are welcome. Utilities not included in rent ? you pay gas, electricity, and water/sewer. Property features include a relaxing pool with sundeck, two play areas, basketball court, laundry in almost all apartment buildings and mail delivery just inside each building, on-site management and 24-hour emergency maintenance.
Ratings & Reviews
2 Reviews for Lansdowne Village
Well there wasnt a 2bd room for me to look at and the front desk lady was very polite telling me all I need to know about the apartment property
I received a response pretty quickly.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From the Beltway (I-495/95), take exit 15B West (Central Avenue/Route 214). Go 1 block and turn right on Brightseat Road. Lansdowne Village is 1 mile on the left.