1. Home
  2. Maryland
  3. Huntingtown
  4. Apartments for rent in Huntingtown, MD

65 Apartments Available
New
Find Apartments With
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
1 - 20 of 65 Apartments

LOCAL GUIDE

See what Huntingtown, MD has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In Huntingtown, MD

Huntingtown is a small town in Maryland with a population of approximately 3,000. Young adults aged 15-24 make up a higher percentage of the population here (19%) than nationally (14%), meaning they will find a surplus of activities, while young professionals are less well-represented. Overall, the town's residents, with an average age of just under 39, are younger than most cities in Maryland. Renters tend to be in the minority in Huntingtown, and 92% of residents own their homes. The average rent for Huntingtown is $689 a month more than the state average.

Huntingtown has a high number of residents over the age of 25 who have advanced degrees compared to the national average (7%), as 11% have earned a Master's degree or a Doctorate. Additionally, 13% have earned a Bachelor's degree. Many Huntingtown residents work in one of three industries: public administration, retail, and education. Combined, these industries make up 24% of the town's labor force. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many workers in these industries are in management, as 9% of the town's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any career path. With an average annual income of almost $138K, Huntingtown workers earn more than their peers elsewhere in the state. Huntingtown's average income also compares favorably to the national average of $73,345.

Averaging about 45 minutes, Huntingtown's commute time is longer than the Maryland average of about 36 minutes. Driving is the prevailing means of commuting to work, chosen by 44% of workers, while public transit is not widely used. Walking isn't a common means of commuting to work.



Frequently Asked Questions About Huntingtown

How much does it cost to rent in Huntingtown, MD?

Our Price Sort filter can help you find a rental at a cost that's perfect for your budget.

Is it expensive to rent in Huntingtown?

There are competitively priced rentals in the areaView All Rentals!

Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Huntingtown?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

Are there any pet friendly apartments in Huntingtown?

Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Huntingtown apartments that accept pets.
Artboard

© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS

If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email accessibilityfeedback@rentpath.com.