AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Greenbelt Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Greenbelt
- Apartments with Balcony in Greenbelt
- Apartments with Disability Access in Greenbelt
- Apartments with Elevator in Greenbelt
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Greenbelt
- Apartments with Fireplace in Greenbelt
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Greenbelt
- Apartments with Garage in Greenbelt
- Apartments with Gated Access in Greenbelt
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Greenbelt
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Greenbelt
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Greenbelt
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Greenbelt
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Greenbelt
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Greenbelt
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Greenbelt
- Furnished Available Apartments in Greenbelt
Apartments Near Greenbelt
Living In Greenbelt, MD
Searching Greenbelt apartments? This suburb of Washington, D.C. is where four major highways intersect
and has a train system that travels directly to the Capitol, which makes apartments in Greenbelt a
great place to live if you commute to Washington, D.C. Plus, Greenbelt has a small-town charm and was
designed to be a self-sustainable community, and it offers its residents plenty of year-round
If you're new to Greenbelt apartments and want to discover the city's history, stop by the Greenbelt Museum in the center of the city. Housed in an original 1937 home, the Greenbelt Museum tells the story of early Greenbelt and offers a series of lectures.
Near the museum is Greenbelt Lake, which is part of Buddy Attick Park. The park has a picnic area and walking trail, and the resident ducks and geese provide entertainment on the lake. Greenbelt Park covers a whopping 1,100 acres of the city, and visitors can camp, hike, bike, picnic and play sports on the park's athletic fields. Search for apartments near these Greenbelt parks if you enjoy an active lifestyle.
While you're out, take a break from cooking in your apartment kitchen, and try some of Greenbelt's restaurants. Locals love happy hour at Chevys Fresh Mex Restaurant, and if you stay for dinner, dive into the flautas with jalapeno jelly appetizer and the jalapeno shrimp entree. For huge portions that won't break the bank, visit the Silver Diner, which serves up delicious milkshakes, sandwiches, vegetarian selections and a crab cake Benedict breakfast.
Whether it's the food, entertainment, colleges, arts, industry or parks in Greenbelt that call you to explore apartments there, ApartmentGuide.com can help you find the ideal place to live.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Greenbelt
How much does it cost to rent in Greenbelt, MD?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Greenbelt?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Greenbelt?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Greenbelt?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.