Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Glen Burnie Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Glen Burnie
- Apartments with Balcony in Glen Burnie
- Apartments with Disability Access in Glen Burnie
- Apartments with Elevator in Glen Burnie
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Glen Burnie
- Apartments with Fireplace in Glen Burnie
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Glen Burnie
- Apartments with Garage in Glen Burnie
- Apartments with Gated Access in Glen Burnie
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Glen Burnie
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Glen Burnie
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Glen Burnie
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Glen Burnie
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Glen Burnie
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Glen Burnie
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Glen Burnie
- Furnished Available Apartments in Glen Burnie
Apartments Near Glen Burnie
For SaleGlen Burnie, MD Homes for Sale
Living In Glen Burnie, MD
Discover the city of Glen Burnie, Md., with the help of ApartmentGuide.com. Whether you're a student at one of the city's many colleges, a young professional with a new job in the area or a long-time resident looking to upgrade your present apartment, there are multiple Glen Burnie apartments out there for you.
If you're out and about or just don't want to cook in your apartment kitchen, visit one of Glen Burnie's most heralded restaurants. Take a date out to Trattoria Albertos Restaurant, and try the stuffed mushrooms, ravioli special, homemade gnocchi, fresh fish or venison. For a more budget-friendly meal, head over to Plaza Garibaldi for the tamales and margaritas.
If you need to work off those calories and don't have an apartment gym, venture out onto the Baltimore and Annapolis Trail in Glen Burnie, which is part of the East Coast Greenway. This eight-foot-wide trail runs 13 miles between Annapolis and Glen Burnie and goes past Marley Station Mall.
Glen Burnie is an excellent area to live in for college students, as almost 10 colleges and universities are within a 30-mile radius from the city. Search for apartments on the south side of Glen Burnie to be near the University of Maryland University College and the University of Maryland, on the west side to be near the University of Phoenix and University of Maryland College, and on the north side of town to be close to the University of Maryland law school, Stevenson University and Towson University.
So if you're moving from across the country or just from across town, ApartmentGuide.com has dozens of Glen Burnie apartments to fit your needs. We offer maps, prices, photos, floor plans, detailed neighborhood information and more to help you find the perfect Glen Burnie apartment.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Glen Burnie
What is the average rent in Glen Burnie?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Glen Burnie?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Glen Burnie?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Glen Burnie?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email [email protected].