Located in the heart of Germantown, MD, our pet-friendly apartments offer the kind of lifestyle you deserve. Our spacious one and two bedroom apartments offer features like large walk-in closets, stacked washers & dryers, and a fully-equipped kitchen. It is easy to love our smoke-free community. Residents of the best Germantown, MD apartments look forward to spending their free time in our refreshing community swimming pool, at our fitness center, or tennis court. Children of our Germantown apartment community enjoy our playground and space to play with their pets. Living in Germantown is a luxury in itself. The area is close enough to Washington, D.C. to enjoy what the city has to offer, but still provides a serene small town feel. With the best school districts in the state and the best shopping just moments away from home, Northlake Apartments are perfectly located.
we talked that day about apartment available on the first floor, you see some available in the future for us?
At first sight this complex seems like it is a good deal for the cost. Give it three to six months and you will start to see that while the apartments are spacious and the grounds are cleaned most of the time there are several issues...
1. parking is limited and you have to get home by 5pm to hope for a space that doesn't require you to walk across an entire parking lot in the dark.
2. you pay $50 to reserve a space that other people will use some days and the main office will tell you to call them about it between business hours, which leaves you struggling to find an empty space. To add to the issue the contracted tow truck company will not remove cars without the permission from the leasing office which is not open after 6pm.
3. the noise from the tenants above feels like you are right there in the room with the person.
4. the breezeways are garden style so
a. friends with wheelchairs cannot visit
b. other tenants who speak loudly or speak in the breezeway (which happens periodically) are quite loud
5. expect the leasing office to listen to your concerns and DO NOTHING ABOUT IT in addition to refuse to return your calls.
6. feel free to enjoy the small gym, pool, and free dog treats in the leasing office.
while I can tolerate living here, had i known about the lack of tenant support and issues with other tenants respecting space and noise levels I would have chosen another location.