- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Internet Included
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Reduced 2 Bedroom pricing - limited time - May 31
- Great Frederick location - tons of new shopping
- 2 miles from Market Square at Frederick - Wegmans
- 2 miles from Clemson Corner
- Variety of dining less than 5 minutes away
- New grocery stores & close to pharmacy
- FREE High Speed Internet Included in the Rent
- Laundry room with full size W/D in each apt home
- Spectacular Golf Course & Mountain Views!
- Relaxing swimming pool with view
- Modern fitness center
- Tot lot playground
- Restricted intercom entry system
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Trash removal included
- Easy-care flooring
- Energy-saving appliances and garbage disposal
- PETS UP TO 50LBS - 1st floor only
- Convenient access to major highways:I-70
- Recreation clubhouse
- Convenient access to major highways:US 40
- Convenient access to major highway US 15
- Minutes to historic downtown Frederick
- Sports and specialty groups
- Less than 1 hour to DC and Baltimore
- Some 2 bedroom homes have den or computer room
- Economical GAS HEAT
- Short Term
- Military Discounts - Call for details!
- Country setting minutes to everything you need
- Garages available
- Weight restriction: 50Deposit: 250Non - Refundable - 1st Floor Only Pets Accepted
- Call for details. Breed Restriction
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
Fairway Vista Apartments
Come discover what Fairway Vista has to offer! Our apartment homes in Frederick overlook a beautiful golf course in a fantastic location with close proximity to five state parks. Fairway Vista is located in a quiet country like setting, but only 2 miles from Market Square & Clemson Corner. Enjoy year round crafts and art shows, music and wine festivals, garden tours and historic events! Call us home.
3,6,9,12 month leases. Short leases also available. Pet policy: Now accepting pets up to 50 lbs. 21-50 lbs. on 1st floor only. Pet restrictions apply. limit 2 pets. Pet rent: $40 for 1 and $55 for 2. Non-refundable pet fee: $250.
Ratings & Reviews
11 Reviews for Fairway Vista Apartments
When my husband and I had to move from a house to an apartment, with two college-aged sons that come and go at all hours, our first priority was safety. Fairway Vista feels completely safe, the residents are polite and conscientious and respectful of each others privacy. There is never anyone walking around that I would feel threatened by. I can put out the trash at 2 am and stop to look at the stars and feel perfectly safe. The apartments are clean, bright and cheerful.
Staff is great, neighbors are friendly, property is well kept.
Great and quiet location with amazing views of mountains and golf course. Great management.
Great location (less than a mile from work). Nice, quiet community. Rental office staff is cooperative and helpful. Maintenance staff is excellent and responsive.
Living at Fairway Vista is a great experience, I enjoy the quiet atmosphere and home like conditions along with the spacious living area with eat in kitchen, the full size washer and dryer is also a plus.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From Route 15 north, take the exit for Route 26. Make a right on Monocacy Boulevard. Make a left on Gas House Pike. The property will be 1/2 mile up on the right.
Great Frederick location with tons of new shopping, dining, & the new Wegmans
New Walmart coming soon!