AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Frederick Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Frederick
- Apartments with Balcony in Frederick
- Apartments with Disability Access in Frederick
- Apartments with Elevator in Frederick
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Frederick
- Apartments with Fireplace in Frederick
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Frederick
- Apartments with Garage in Frederick
- Apartments with Gated Access in Frederick
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Frederick
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Frederick
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Frederick
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Frederick
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Frederick
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Frederick
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Frederick
- Furnished Available Apartments in Frederick
Apartments Near Frederick
Living In Frederick, MD
Did you know? The original National Road, commissioned by Thomas Jefferson, passes through the town. Here, you can find Colonial-style townhomes and houses along with modern styles.
Overview of Frederick
Frederick is a lively city steeped in history, located near the Catoctin Mountains. Popular sites to visit include the covered bridges, the house of Barbara Fritchie and Rose Hill Manor Park.
Best of Frederick
Check out some of Frederick's finest offerings. Try Avse Meze Lounge when you get that urge to taste expertly prepared Turkish, Lebanese and Greek dishes. Enjoy the latest wines at Berrywine Plantation and Linganore Winecellers for wine tasting or one of the annual events. At Crumland Farms both children and adults can go through the maze, learn about farming by touring the farm and have fun at the annual events. Rocky Point Creamery is on a back road, but it's a pretty drive for fresh, hand-dipped ice cream the way you like it. Take the whole family to the Catoctin Mountain Zoo, featuring over 300 species, and go on safari to see and feed many animals along the way.
Top 5 Frederick Adventures
- Weinberg Center for Performing Arts: Weinberg Center for Performing Arts is one of the top performance venues in the area and a great place to enjoy live entertainment.
- National Museum of Civil War Medicine: National Museum of Civil War Medicine shows how soldiers were treated and what procedures were used.
- Schifferstadt Architectural Museum: Schifferstadt Architectural Museum shows what architecture was like in the old days.
- Rose Hill Manor Park and Museums: Rose Hill Manor Park and Museums features a manor house, log cabin, carriage collections and other buildings. You can also attend events throughout the year.
- Gambrill State Park: Gambrill State Park is a fun place to hike, horseback ride, and go mountain biking.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Frederick
What is the average rent in Frederick?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Frederick?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Frederick?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Frederick?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.