- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Loft Layout
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Controlled Access
- Pet Friendly
- Acres of parkland, trails, walking paths and op...
- Solar panels provide 13% of the building's tota...
- Online Work Orders
- Smoke-free community
- Security Deposit Alternative Available
- LEED Platinum certified community*
- Online Payments
- The building is designed to use 40% less water ...
- *Eco Friendly Features
- Professionally Managed by DOLBEN
- Priority parking for low-emitting, high-efficie...
- Fresh air ducts into apartments and public spac...
- Proud affiliate of the NAA
- Great room with catering kitchen & billiard table
- Four outdoor courtyards with additional gatheri...
- No VOCs (volatile organic compounds) used durin...
- 9 foot ceilings
- Lofts and dens*
- *In select apartment homes
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Laminate wood flooring
- Fully applianced kitchen with energy star appli...
- Cats Allowed
- We accept dogs and cats. Please call for details. Pets Accepted
- Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Verde at Howard Square
As Howard County's first LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Platinum Certified apartment community, Verde invites residents to experience green living and a luxurious, amenity-rich lifestyle. Verde is a smoke-free green community, offering beautiful courtyards, acres of parkland, green space and a picturesque neighborhood park providing ample opportunity to enjoy the outdoors. The lavish amenities include a clubhouse with catering kitchen and billiards, pool, fitness, business center and much more. The apartments showcase the same attention to detail, including features such as 9-foot ceilings, Energy Star appliances and a variety of bright, open floor plans. A prime Howard County location provides easy access to the entertainment, culture and employment of Washington, D.C., Baltimore and Columbia. Experience the pinnacle of gracious - and green - living at Verde.
Ratings & Reviews
From I-95 take Exit 41E/Rt. 175 toward Elkridge. Make your first left onto Washington Blvd./ Rt. 1N. Turn left onto Port Capital Drive and immediate left on Hearthside Way. Follow to Leasing Office on the left.
Professionally managed by The DOLBEN Company.