AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
District Heights Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in District Heights
- Apartments with Balcony in District Heights
- Apartments with Disability Access in District Heights
- Apartments with Elevator in District Heights
- Apartments with Extra Storage in District Heights
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in District Heights
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in District Heights
- Apartments with Utilities Included in District Heights
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in District Heights
- Furnished Available Apartments in District Heights
- District Heights Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in District Heights
- Apartments with under $1200 in District Heights
- Apartments with under $1300 in District Heights
- Apartments with under $1400 in District Heights
- Apartments with under $1500 in District Heights
- Apartments with under $2000 in District Heights
Apartments Near District Heights
Living In District Heights, MD
The small town of District Heights, Maryland is home to just under 6,000 people. The town's population, at an average age of just under 38, skews younger than most cities in Maryland. The majority of residents own their homes in District Heights, and 36% of residents rent. Renting remains an affordable option, though, as the town boasts a relatively low average rent of $1,231 per month. Over the course of a year, renters in District Heights will save around $1,400 compared to the state average.
Many District Heights residents work in one of three industries: healthcare, public administration, and education. Together, these industries make up 20% of the workforce in the town. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many workers in these industries are in sales, making it the top profession in the town. With an average annual income of just over $77K, District Heights workers bring in less than the average Maryland resident. However, District Heights compares more favorably to the national average ($73,345). District Heights has a large concentration of residents over the age of 25 with a high school degree or equivalent (27%) compared to the national average. In addition, 5% possess a Bachelor's degree and 4% have earned a Master's degree or Doctorate.
District Heights residents have an average commute of about 42 minutes, longer than the state average of about 36 minutes. Driving a vehicle is the most common means of commuting to work, opted for by 32% of residents, while public transportation is used by only 11% of the population. A small percentage of residents commute to work on foot.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About District Heights
What is the average rent in District Heights?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in District Heights?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in District Heights?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in District Heights?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.