Time limited special on our last available studio apartment!
Move in specials on select apartments!
CALL US TODAY FOR MORE INFO.
There's a perfect home for you at The Seasons in downtown Bethesda! Just steps outside your door you'll find the latest fashions and legendary dining. Each apartment home offers parquet wood flooring, spacious kitchens and fantastic views! Closet space is abundant! Gas,electric and water are paid for! Only 3 blocks from the Bethesda Metro station! Take advantage of our on-site Fitness Center. Enjoy apartment living at its finest. The Seasons. More downtown - for less!
Leases: 12, 24 months.
I have lived here for a few weeks and wish I had made another choice. Please do not be tricked by this new management. The building is old and falling apart. Let me start:
1. They will stage the apartment and make it look nice just so you can sign the lease ASAP. The manager, doesn't care about anything. She will be very nice until you sign the lease but then the whole office start ignoring you.
4. I hear every step our upstairs neighbor takes - thump thump thump. It's loud. Even though our neighbor doesn't have on shoes. It's really upsetting to be paying as much as we are for a low quality apartment. We like the location and the complex puts on a good "face", but the reality is this building was constructed extremely poorly. The toilets are clogged, bathrooms doesn't drain well.
5. They have pest problems and the trash rooms are a disaster. The elevators break every other day.
6. The laundry room machines do not work properly. It is $2 and often it takes your money and breaks . You can't get your money back. The blinds are old and broke. They do not have microwave for the price they offer.
7. The window screens are torn or not even. They do not care if you have problems with mosquitoes starting soon.
8. There is a huge construction work is going on almost everyday from early morning till early morning. You can hear the awful noise from every corner and the dust which is coming from it. The windows are dirty and dusty because they never wash them. On top of that construction work there is a sports bar. It is so loud and you can hear the yelling, screaming all night.
9. Maintenance service is even worse. If you send them repair request they do nothing. They will fix it in 2-3 weeks. But it become broken again in a week. When you ask the contact info of upper management to place a complain they won't give you.
Very poor management work. If you go to yelp this building was not reviewed since 2016 and 1 star review in 2018. I am pretty sure most of go
I have been in this apartment for about 8 months now and it is by far one of the best deals in Bethesda. Beginning with the front desk and leasing team, they were very personable, responsive, and accommodating when trying to determine the best fit for me.
The apartments are undoubtedly some of the largest in the area. I ended up going with a 1-bedroom with a balcony overlooking Bethesda Avenue. There is an amazing amount of closet space in the apartments, utilities included in rent, and building amenities comparable with other buildings in the area.
I love the location, about 7-8 minute walk from the metro stop, and very close to all of the retail at the Bethesda Ave/Woodmont Ave intersection. The Seasons is a great option for any age group and you definitely feel as though you are part of a community, rather than just another tenant.
Being a resident here was a wonderful experience! The staff was always friendly, kind, and helpful, and they really made The Seasons feel like home. I couldn't have picked a better place to live. Great location as well, with access to the Capital Crescent Trail and Bethesda Row!
I loved living here. The building staff are very friendly. My studio was very modern looking and had a great view from the balcony. Large closet space, lots of kitchen cabinets.
The location was also ideal. In the middle of downtown Bethesda and walking distance to metro, Trader Joes, Giant, farmer's market on Sundays, cinema, restaurants, etc.
Great people, building and neighborhood. I've lived in the building for years and very much appreciate the friendly and supportive front desk and maintenance staff! The office is very responsive. It's a great place to live.