Renovated 2 beds/ 2 baths - 1425 sq - Renovated 1 bed - 1100 sq.ft. - new kitchen/bathroom/ new stainless steel appliances.
All utilities included except cable/internet!
CONTACT US TODAY AND RESERVE YOUR NEW HOME!
The seasons is the best place hands down to live in Bethesda. The location is amazing, the units are large with utilities included. However the thing that sets this building apart is the management. Nena, Kevin and Britta always have smiles on their face and literally know every person's name and unit number in the building. If there is a problem it is fixed the next day. Cant sing enough praises about the seasons apartments!
Thanks for a great stay
My husband and I have been living here for 2 years now and we absolutely love this community. Staff is very friendly and makes you feel homey since we first stepped in. Everything is well taken care of, apartment has a bigger size than average, and the location is absolutely the best!!! All your needs are within walking distance.
I love my studio at The Seasons ... the building is so well built and maintained ... I especially appreciate the excellent management and staff of the building ... the location is fantastic ... I have no need of a car ...
I have lived here for a few weeks and wish I had made another choice. Please do not be tricked by this new management. The building is old and falling apart. Let me start:
1. They will stage the apartment and make it look nice just so you can sign the lease ASAP. The manager, doesn't care about anything. She will be very nice until you sign the lease but then the whole office start ignoring you.
4. I hear every step our upstairs neighbor takes - thump thump thump. It's loud. Even though our neighbor doesn't have on shoes. It's really upsetting to be paying as much as we are for a low quality apartment. We like the location and the complex puts on a good "face", but the reality is this building was constructed extremely poorly. The toilets are clogged, bathrooms doesn't drain well.
5. They have pest problems and the trash rooms are a disaster. The elevators break every other day.
6. The laundry room machines do not work properly. It is $2 and often it takes your money and breaks . You can't get your money back. The blinds are old and broke. They do not have microwave for the price they offer.
7. The window screens are torn or not even. They do not care if you have problems with mosquitoes starting soon.
8. There is a huge construction work is going on almost everyday from early morning till early morning. You can hear the awful noise from every corner and the dust which is coming from it. The windows are dirty and dusty because they never wash them. On top of that construction work there is a sports bar. It is so loud and you can hear the yelling, screaming all night.
9. Maintenance service is even worse. If you send them repair request they do nothing. They will fix it in 2-3 weeks. But it become broken again in a week. When you ask the contact info of upper management to place a complain they won't give you.
Very poor management work. If you go to yelp this building was not reviewed since 2016 and 1 star review in 2018. I am pretty sure most of go
I have been in this apartment for about 8 months now and it is by far one of the best deals in Bethesda. Beginning with the front desk and leasing team, they were very personable, responsive, and accommodating when trying to determine the best fit for me.
The apartments are undoubtedly some of the largest in the area. I ended up going with a 1-bedroom with a balcony overlooking Bethesda Avenue. There is an amazing amount of closet space in the apartments, utilities included in rent, and building amenities comparable with other buildings in the area.
I love the location, about 7-8 minute walk from the metro stop, and very close to all of the retail at the Bethesda Ave/Woodmont Ave intersection. The Seasons is a great option for any age group and you definitely feel as though you are part of a community, rather than just another tenant.
There's a perfect home for you at The Seasons in downtown Bethesda! Just steps outside your door, you'll find the latest fashion boutiques and legendary dining establishments. We are just 3 blocks away from the Bethesda Metro station, giving you easy access to downtown Washington, D.C. Each apartment home features parquet wood flooring, spacious kitchens, abundant closet space and fantastic views. Gas, electric, trash and water are included in your monthly rent. Take advantage of our state of the art on-site Fitness Center. Enjoy apartment living at its finest. The Seasons. More downtown - for less!
Leases: 12, 24 months.
© 2019 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.