Tips For Renting InBethesda
- The median rental price for a one-bedroom apartment in Bethesda is $1,832/month.
- The Capital Crescent Trail (CCT) is a popular commuter bike trail that connects Bethesda with other areas around Washington, D.C. From Bethesda to Georgetown is downhill all the way.
- Bethesda Parks feature trails that are designed for hikers, bikers and equestrians to enjoy year round
- An eco-friendly community, Bethesda and Montgomery County are striving to achieve a 70 percent recycling rate by the year 2020.
- Downtown Bethesda has a high walk score with some locations receiving scores around 88 to 98 percent walkability. Outlying areas in the city are more car-dependent.