- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Flooring
- Some Paid Utilities
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Pet Friendly
- All utilities included*
- Charming hardwood floors or carpet available
- Private, covered entrances
- New heating systems
- Beautiful courtyard setting
- One cat welcome - one time $150 pet fee
- with no monthly pet rent
- Minutes from major highways and downtown Baltimore
- Close to shopping, dining and entertainment
- 24-hour emergency maintenance service
- Multiple laundry facilities
- Online account management
- Mastercard and Visa accepted
- Convenient to #64 and # 16 bus line
- Packages accepted at leasing office
- *Restrictions may apply
- Deposit: 150One time $150 pet fee with no monthly pet rent Cats Allowed
ENJOY SMART LIVING WITH US! These cozy, one bedroom apartments include heat, hot water and cooking gas in the rent! Welcome to a one bedroom community close to the places you need to be. You'll be just minutes away from beautiful downtown Baltimore and all inclusive Glen Burnie. Easy access to all major routes makes for a perfect location.
Ratings & Reviews
4 Reviews for Patapsco Landing
the BG and E is included in the rent and that's a good thing
Affordable price between rent, utilities, water, and heat. Very friendly staff, both the leasing center and maintenance
THE STAFF AND MAINTENCE ARE VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL DURNING EMERGENCIES.
office personal very friendly
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Take I-95 to Caton Avenue exit 50 (Washington Boulevard). Go straight on Caton Avenue and stay to the left. Caton Avenue turns into Patapsco Avenue. Follow Patapsco Avenue to 10th Street. Turn right on 10th Street. Office is two blocks on left.
Professionally managed by Fairfax Station Enterprises, LLC.