AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Baltimore Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Baltimore
- Apartments with Balcony in Baltimore
- Apartments with Elevator in Baltimore
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Baltimore
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Baltimore
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Baltimore
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Baltimore
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Baltimore
- Apartments with under $1100 in Baltimore
- Apartments with under $1200 in Baltimore
- Apartments with under $1300 in Baltimore
- Apartments with under $1400 in Baltimore
- Apartments with under $1500 in Baltimore
- Apartments with under $2000 in Baltimore
- Baltimore Apartment Deals
- Baltimore Apartments under $600
- Baltimore Apartments under $700
- Baltimore Apartments under $800
- Baltimore Apartments under $900
- Baltimore Apartments under $1000
- Baltimore Apartments under $1100
- Baltimore Apartments under $1200
- Baltimore Apartments under $1300
- Baltimore Apartments under $1400
- Baltimore Apartments under $1500
- Baltimore Apartments under $2000
Apartments Near Baltimore
- University of Baltimore, MD
- Maryland Institute College of Art, MD
- University of Maryland--Baltimore, MD
- Sojourner-Douglass College, MD
- Baltimore International College, MD
- Johns Hopkins University, MD
- Coppin State College, MD
- Baltimore City Community College, MD
- Loyola College in Maryland, MD
- Morgan State University, MD
- College Of Notre Dame Of Maryland, MD
- TESST College of Technology--Baltimore, MD
- Holistic Massage Training Institute, MD
For SaleWest Case, MD Homes for Sale
Living In Baltimore, MD
Everything to Know about finding apartments for rent in Baltimore, MD
One of two anchors of the Baltimore-Washington corridor, Baltimore is a bustling city that features a diversified economy and a unique culture. As a cradle of the American Revolution, it's also one of the most historically significant cities in the country. This mid-Atlantic city, just south of the Mason-Dixon Line, also provides common ground for the North and South. As you search for apartments for rent in Baltimore, you'll fall in love with this charming, forward-looking coastal city.
One of several US cities known as a "city of neighborhoods," Baltimore is home to hundreds of distinct districts and pocket neighborhoods. From historic quarters like Downtown and Sharp-Leadenhall to small-town neighborhoods like Riverside and Charles Village, we can help you find the best places to live in Baltimore.
As in any other world-class city, the selection of apartments in Baltimore is tremendously varied. From three-bedroom family-style apartments with bonus rooms and in-suite laundry facilities to downtown studios with beautiful harbor views, Apartment Guide can help you find apartments in Baltimore that fit your taste and budget. Use our intuitive search feature to look for pet-friendly apartments with month-to-month rent contracts, secure parking lots and modern gym facilities or simply browse our regularly updated database of new listings. Apartment Guide is your clear choice for a complete look at the thousands of available apartments for rent in Baltimore.
BALTIMORE CITY PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
Baltimore commuters can take advantage of excellent public transportation options, with citywide buses and three separate rails systems: the MARC Train, the north-south light rail and the east-west subway.
FUN THINGS TO DO IN BALTIMORE
With its unique combination of Colonial-style architecture, modern culture and old-fashioned hustle, Baltimore attracts millions of tourists every year. Sports fans delight in gorgeous Oriole Park at Camden Yards, a historic baseball park that anchors the vibrant Inner Harbor district.
If baseball isn't your sport of choice, you can watch the thoroughbreds race at Laurel Park and Pimlico Race Course or catch some NFL action with the Ravens at M&T Bank Stadium. Meanwhile, history buffs prefer the Victorian architecture of Fells Point and the informative displays at the Baltimore Museum of Industry. Of course, the entire city comes together in May for the annual running of the Preakness Stakes.
FREE THINGS TO DO IN BALTIMORE
If you're looking for entertainment on a budget, Baltimore delivers with a wealth of free activities for you and your family, from museums and parks to concerts and children's programs. Some of our favorites include:
- The Walters Art Museum: Offers family-friendly guides and tours and exhibits for all ages.
- Cylburn Arboretum: 200 acres of natural beauty open year-round.
- Pierce's Park: Features unique sculptures that encourage kids to climb and explore.
- Outdoor Concerts: During the summer, end your week with a free concert at Hard Rock Café Baltimore, Power Plant Live! or Harborplace Amphitheater.
- Friday Night Stargazing: View the stars at the Maryland Science Center's roof-top observatory, open year-round (weather permitting).
FOR FAMILIES WITH KIDS
Find a myriad of family-friendly entertainment options in Baltimore--from kid-friendly museums, like Port Discovery Children's Museum, to parks, historical attractions and an outstanding zoo. If you're looking for the best public schools in the city, you'll want to check out Eastern Technical High School and Western School of Technology or Summit Park and West Towson elementary schools.
BALTIMORE OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES
Thanks to its location on a picture-perfect inlet of the Chesapeake Bay, Baltimore is a haven for boaters and fishermen of all types. With a hilly landscape and plenty of green space, it's also a noted hot spot for bike commuters, joggers and urban hikers. To the south, the BWI Trail offers 12.5 miles of paved pathway for cyclists, skaters and walkers, and on the other side of the city, Holt Park offers nature trails along with family activities and programs. Further south, Sandy Point State Park attracts beachgoers during the summer and bird-watchers during the "migration season" that comes every fall. Further inland, Patapsco Valley State Park is one of Maryland's best picnic spots.
GETAWAYS FROM BALTIMORE
Baltimore's coastal setting makes day trips to popular beaches, like Ocean City and Rehoboth Beach, easy; both are just a few hours away. If you're looking for a city getaway, DC and Annapolis lie about an hour away and you can reach NYC from Baltimore in two to three hours.
Find Apartments for rent in Baltimore, MD
Finding a new place to live is a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you’re looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we’ll help you find apartments for rent in Baltimore that match your needs.
Looking for more?Baltimore, MD Apartments for Rent
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Baltimore
What is the average rent in Baltimore?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Baltimore?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Baltimore?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Baltimore?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.