AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Sulphur Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Sulphur
- Apartments with Disability Access in Sulphur
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Sulphur
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Sulphur
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Sulphur
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Sulphur
- Furnished Available Apartments in Sulphur
- Sulphur Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Sulphur
- Apartments with under $1100 in Sulphur
- Apartments with under $1200 in Sulphur
- Apartments with under $1300 in Sulphur
- Apartments with under $1400 in Sulphur
- Apartments with under $1500 in Sulphur
- Apartments with under $2000 in Sulphur
- Apartments with under $500 in Sulphur
- Apartments with under $600 in Sulphur
- Apartments with under $700 in Sulphur
- Apartments with under $800 in Sulphur
- Apartments with under $900 in Sulphur
Apartments Near Sulphur
Living In Sulphur, LA
Sulphur is a town in Louisiana with just under 20,000 residents. Families with young children will feel welcome, as kids under 5 account for an above-average percentage of the community. Only 31% of residents rent in Sulphur, as the majority own their homes. Renting remains an affordable option, though, as the city boasts a relatively low average rent of $787 per month. Over the course of a year, renters in Sulphur will save around $1,200 compared to the state average.
With an average commute time of about 20 minutes, faster than most cities in the state, Sulphur residents know that it isn't overly time-consuming to travel to work. Many residents (42%) commute to work by car, while public transportation isn't widely used. Few commuters walk to work.
Many Sulphur residents work in one of five industries: retail, entertainment, manufacturing, construction, and healthcare. Combined, these industries account for 28% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many workers in these industries are in sales, making it the top field in the city. Sulphur workers earn an average annual income of about $62,000, roughly the same as their peers elsewhere in the state. However, Sulphur compares less favorably to the national average of $73,345. Sulphur has a relatively high number of residents older than 25 who have earned an Associate's degree (5%) compared to the Louisiana average. Furthermore, 8% have a Bachelor's degree and 3% possess a Master's or Doctoral degree.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Sulphur
How much does it cost to rent in Sulphur, LA?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Sulphur?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Sulphur?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Sulphur?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.