- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Corporate Billing Available
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Controlled Access
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- On-Site Bicycle Parking
- Prime CBD Address: Just Steps Away From Iconic...
- Attached, Reserved Garage Parking Available
- Veterinary House Call Services Available
- Newly Renovated Historic Building
- Cat Friendly Community
- Convenient Online Rent Payment and Account Mana...
- Package Acceptance and Dry Cleaning Services Av...
- Flexible Lease Terms
- Community & Entertainment Room Available for Re...
- Granite Kitchen and Bath Surfaces
- Expansive Windows in Living Rooms and Bedrooms
- Self-Closing Drawers in Kitchens and Bathrooms
- Gorgeous Showers with Curved Rods
- Hardwood Flooring Throughout Living Spaces
- GE Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
- Full-Size Washer/ Dryer Included in Every Apart...
- Cats Allowed
- We love pets! Breed and weight restrictions apply. Please contact on the on-site staff for additional information. Pets Accepted
- Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Known to many New Orleanians as one of the most iconic buildings in the city, this 23-story historic landmark was completed in 1921 and was once the tallest building in the state of Louisiana and also served as a navigational beacon for ships on the Mississippi River. The white tower atop the building remains a familiar part of the skyline and during holidays is lit up with colored lightsred and green for Christmas and purple, green, and gold for New Orleans Mardi Gras. * HRI Properties and Woodward Interests have rehabilitated the building to create 175 apartment residences. Amenities include rooftop swimming pool and deck, fitness center, covered bicycle parking, community room, and on-site property management office. The existing Capital One bank branch will remain open on the ground floor throughout construction and after completion. * Hibernia Tower Apartments is located in the Central Business District on the St. Charles Streetcar Line, and within easy walking distance to the French Quarter, Lafayette Square, Rouses Supermarket, the Mercedes Benz Superdome, Harrahs Casino, the Riverwalk, and Algiers Ferry.
Our lease terms are: 3 months, 4 months, 5 months, 6 months, 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months, 13 months, 14 months, 15 months, 16 months, 17 months, 18 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Ratings & Reviews
From I-10 East: At exit 234B, take ramp left toward Superdome/Poydras Street. Keep straight onto Poydras Street. Turn left onto O'Keefe Avenue. Turn right onto Gravier Street and Hibernia Tower Apartments will be on your right. * From I-10 West: Take exit 235A for Orleans Ave. toward Vieux Carre. Turn left onto Orleans Avenue. Continue onto Basin Street. Continue onto Elk Place. Continue onto Loyola Avenue. Turn left onto Gravier Street and Hibernia Tower Apartments will be on your right.