Bridgeway Apartments and Townhomes
New Lower Price:This 3Bd/3Ba recently dropped its price by $80. Prices change weekly. Contact Today!See Floor Plan
Tour from Home
3D Tours and Videos
Floor Plans & Pricing
- Cats are allowed. We welcome pets at our community. Deposits and fees may apply, please contact us for additional information.
- Dogs are allowed. Breed Restrictions apply We welcome pets at our community. Deposits and fees may apply, please contact us for additional information.
- $45 Application Fee
- $75 Admin Fee
Bridgeway Apartments and Townhomes
Bridgeway II Apartments and Townhomes is a newly constructed community with your comfort in mind. Here at Bridgeway we offer new apartment homes with plenty of space, creative floor plans, and a price that fits your budget. We offer spacious one, two, and three bedroom apartment homes. Each home has new, black on black appliances, full size washer/dryer connections, 9 foot vaulted ceilings, and corporate/furnished units. Relax in the salt-water pool lined with palm trees, work out in our new fitness-center, or surf the net in our community business center. Our community also features computer-card operated 24-hour laundry facilities along with 24-hour emergency maintenance and courtesy officers, on-site, for your personal convenience. You will enjoy the close proximity of Lafayettes local businesses, schools, restaurants, Cajun Dome, University of Lafayette, and South Louisiana Community College; yet, tucked away from all the hustle and bustle of the city!
3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month, 14-Month, 15-Month
Our lease terms are: 12 Months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Open until 6:00pm
Ratings & Reviews
49 Reviews for Bridgeway Apartments and Townhomes
I would have to say that is one fantastic apartment complex to live and be apart of!!! The staff are very helpful and understand in so many ways! I have had the pleasure of living on this property for 3 amazing years!!!
I have lived at Bridgeway II since 2008. I am very satisfied with the grounds, the upbeat, cheerful staff, the quick maintenance on things that need fixing, and the safety experienced here.
The office does not take complaints serious.. Hard to get things fixed. Couldn't get my apartment sprayed after asking for a month due to neighbors having roaches.
The townhome is large, has an incredible amount of closet space, and feels like a home.
The entire time i was at bridgeway, i was on the phone with security because of our neighbors. They would leave their music do loud there was never a moments piece. In a way i should thank Bridgeway, for without that very uncomfortable i probably would have become relaxed and never moved into my own house. Thank you Bridgeway. If yall would have fixed that problem one of the many times i called, i unfortunately, would probably still be there!
S.J. Montgomery Elementary School
Lafayette High School
Lafayette Middle School
Our Lady Of Fatima School
Cathedral Carmel School
Lafayette Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning
- Apartments with Balcony
- Apartments with Disability Access
- Apartments with Elevator
- Apartments with Extra Storage
- Apartments with Fiber Internet
- Apartments with Fireplace
- Apartments with Fitness Center
- Apartments with Garage
- Apartments with Gated Access
- Apartments with Laundry Facility
- Apartments with Specials & Deals
- Apartments with Swimming Pool
- Apartments with Utilities Included
- Apartments with Virtual Tours
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit
- Furnished Available Apartments