AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Lafayette Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Lafayette
- Apartments with Balcony in Lafayette
- Apartments with Disability Access in Lafayette
- Apartments with Elevator in Lafayette
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Lafayette
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Lafayette
- Apartments with Fireplace in Lafayette
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Lafayette
- Apartments with Garage in Lafayette
- Apartments with Gated Access in Lafayette
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Lafayette
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Lafayette
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Lafayette
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Lafayette
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Lafayette
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Lafayette
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Lafayette
- Furnished Available Apartments in Lafayette
- Lafayette Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Lafayette
- Apartments with under $1100 in Lafayette
- Apartments with under $1200 in Lafayette
- Apartments with under $1300 in Lafayette
- Apartments with under $1400 in Lafayette
- Apartments with under $1500 in Lafayette
- Apartments with under $2000 in Lafayette
- Apartments with under $500 in Lafayette
- Apartments with under $600 in Lafayette
- Apartments with under $700 in Lafayette
- Apartments with under $800 in Lafayette
- Apartments with under $900 in Lafayette
Apartments Near Lafayette
Living In Lafayette, LA
Overview of Lafayette
Known as the heart of Creole and Cajun culture, Lafayette invites you to put down roots in one of the happiest cities in the nation. You'll love Lafayette's festivals and huge Mardi Gras parades, second only to the celebrations in nearby New Orleans.
Lafayette Apartments and Neighborhoods
From the hustle and bustle of downtown living to the laid-back charm of suburban life, Lafayette neighborhoods appeal to every lifestyle. If you're looking for the best areas to live in Lafayette, check out the following neighborhoods:
- River Branch: The eclectic architecture, wide sidewalks and thriving businesses lend a Main Street feel to the area. This planned community offers a town square, lots of green space, and a great mix of houses, condos and apartments.
- Freetown-Port Rico: Looking for downtown housing close to the University of Louisiana at Lafayette? Freetown-Port Rico is a great choice, placing you near the Cajundome and the revitalized streets of this National Historic District.
- Scott: For a quiet suburb a few miles from downtown, check out Scott, the Boudin Capital of the World. Residents of this area appreciate the family-friendly Mardi Gras parades, small-town vibe, and quick access to I-10 and U.S. 90.
Free Things to Do in Lafayette
You'll find a variety of free activities in Lafayette, including live concerts and movies downtown, tours of tropical greenhouses at the Ira Nelson Horticulture Center, and qigong classes and dulcimer jam sessions at the Acadian Cultural Center.
For Families with Kids
The Lafayette Parish School System is ranked in the top 40 of Louisiana's school districts, with standouts like David Thibodaux STEM Magnet Academy and Broadmoor Elementary School. You can kindle your child's love of learning at the Acadian Village, where historians re-enact 19th-century Cajun life on the bayou.
Getaways from Lafayette
If you want to plan a weekend trip, you can find plenty of great places within a two-hour drive of Lafayette. For unique cuisine, exuberant nightlife and the best jazz around, make your way to New Orleans, or head to Baton Rouge for an LSU Tigers game and a tour of the capitol building.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Lafayette
What is the average rent in Lafayette?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Lafayette?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Lafayette?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Lafayette?
© 2023 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.