AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
3 Units Available
3 Floor Plans
3 Floor Plans
1 Floor Plan
Gardere Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Gardere
- Apartments with Balcony in Gardere
- Apartments with Disability Access in Gardere
- Apartments with Elevator in Gardere
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Gardere
- Apartments with Fireplace in Gardere
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Gardere
- Apartments with Gated Access in Gardere
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Gardere
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Gardere
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Gardere
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Gardere
- Gardere Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Gardere
- Apartments with under $1100 in Gardere
- Apartments with under $1200 in Gardere
- Apartments with under $1300 in Gardere
- Apartments with under $1400 in Gardere
- Apartments with under $1500 in Gardere
- Apartments with under $2000 in Gardere
- Apartments with under $700 in Gardere
- Apartments with under $800 in Gardere
- Apartments with under $900 in Gardere
Apartments Near Gardere
Living In Gardere, LA
A town in Louisiana, Gardere has approximately 12,000 residents. Families with young children can expect to feel right at home, as kids under 5 account for an above-average 9% of the community, though young adults feature prominently in the demographics as well. Overall, the city's population, at an average age of just over 30, is decidedly younger than most cities in Louisiana, ranking as the fifth-youngest municipality in the state. Home ownership is less common than renting in Gardere, and 32% of residents own their homes despite paying roughly $137/month more in rent than the state average.
Averaging about 24 minutes, Gardere's commute time is shorter than nearly 70% of cities in the state. Many residents (53%) drive to work, while public transit isn't used extensively. Walking isn't a common method of commuting to work.
Workers are spread across a plethora of industries in Gardere. The five most common are entertainment, construction, retail, healthcare, and education. Together, these industries account for 31% of the labor force in the city. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many residents work in sales, as 8% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any career path. Gardere workers earn an average annual income of just under $52K, less than the average Louisiana resident. The city's average income also falls below the national average ($73,345). Among Gardere residents older than 25, 12% have earned a Bachelor's degree and 3% possess a Master's or Doctoral degree.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Gardere
How much does it cost to rent in Gardere, LA?
Is it expensive to rent in Gardere?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Gardere?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Gardere?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.