AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Shepherdsville Apartment Features
- Apartments with Balcony in Shepherdsville
- Apartments with Disability Access in Shepherdsville
- Apartments with Fireplace in Shepherdsville
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Shepherdsville
- Apartments with Garage in Shepherdsville
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Shepherdsville
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Shepherdsville
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Shepherdsville
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Shepherdsville
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Shepherdsville
- Furnished Available Apartments in Shepherdsville
- Shepherdsville Apartments under $500
- Shepherdsville Apartments under $600
- Shepherdsville Apartments under $700
- Shepherdsville Apartments under $800
- Shepherdsville Apartments under $900
- Shepherdsville Apartments under $1000
- Shepherdsville Apartments under $1100
- Shepherdsville Apartments under $1200
- Shepherdsville Apartments under $1300
- Shepherdsville Apartments under $1500
- Shepherdsville Apartments under $2000
Apartments Near Shepherdsville
- Louisville, KY
- New Albany, IN
- Elizabethtown, KY
- Mount Washington, KY
- Jeffersonville, IN
- Hillview, KY
- Brooks, KY
- Fox Chase, KY
- Hebron Estates, KY
- Fairdale, KY
- Pioneer Village, KY
- Clermont, KY
- Bardstown, KY
- Okolona, KY
- South Park View, KY
- Minor Lane Heights, KY
- Clarksville, IN
- Lebanon Junction, KY
- Jeffersontown, KY
- Fern Creek, KY
Living In Shepherdsville, KY
Shepherdsville, Kentucky is a small city with a population of approximately 13,000. It's a great place to set out on your own, as young professionals make up a higher percentage of the population here (18%) than nationally (15%), while retirees are less well-represented. At an average age of just over 35, the city's population skews notably younger than most cities in Kentucky. Renters tend to be in the minority in the area, and 67% of residents own their homes. At $816 a month, the average rent is roughly the same as the state average.
There are three primary industries in Shepherdsville: manufacturing, retail, and healthcare. Together, these industries account for 24% of the workforce in the city. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many workers in these industries are in sales, which ranks as the top profession in the city. Shepherdsville workers bring in an average annual income of nearly $63,000, roughly the same as their peers elsewhere in the state. Shepherdsville, however, compares less favorably to the national average of $73,345. Compared to the national average, Shepherdsville has a relatively high concentration of residents over the age of 25 with a high school degree or GED (24%). In addition, 7% possess a Bachelor's degree and 3% have earned a Master's or Doctoral degree.
With an average commute time of about 29 minutes, slower than most cities in Kentucky, Shepherdsville residents are well aware that traveling to work takes some patience. Driving a vehicle is the most common means of commuting to work, opted for by 46% of commuters, while public transportation isn't used. Not many workers commute on foot.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Shepherdsville
How much does it cost to rent in Shepherdsville, KY?
Is it expensive to rent in Shepherdsville?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Shepherdsville?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Shepherdsville?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.