AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Shelbyville Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Shelbyville
- Apartments with Balcony in Shelbyville
- Apartments with Disability Access in Shelbyville
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Shelbyville
- Apartments with Gated Access in Shelbyville
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Shelbyville
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Shelbyville
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Shelbyville
- Shelbyville Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Shelbyville
- Apartments with under $1100 in Shelbyville
- Apartments with under $1200 in Shelbyville
- Apartments with under $1300 in Shelbyville
- Apartments with under $1400 in Shelbyville
- Apartments with under $1500 in Shelbyville
- Apartments with under $2000 in Shelbyville
- Apartments with under $700 in Shelbyville
- Apartments with under $800 in Shelbyville
Apartments Near Shelbyville
For SaleShelbyville, KY Homes for Sale
Living In Shelbyville, KY
Shelbyville, a town in Kentucky, has a population of slightly more than 15,000. It's a great place to raise a family, as young children make up a larger portion of the population here (8%) than nationally (6%). Overall, the city's residents, at an average age of just under 37, skew younger than most cities in Kentucky. Residents are evenly split between owning (50%) and renting (50%) their home. At $763/month, the average rent is roughly equal to the state average.
Shelbyville residents have an average commute of about 26 minutes. Many residents (44%) commute to work by car or truck, while public transit isn't extensively used. Relatively few workers commute on foot.
Twelve percent of Shelbyville residents over the age of 25 have earned a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree. Many Shelbyville residents work in one of three industries: manufacturing, retail, and healthcare. Combined, these industries account for 23% of the workforce in the city. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many of the city's workers are in sales, making it the top career path in the city. With an average annual income of nearly $63,000, Shelbyville workers earn about the same as the average Kentucky resident. However, Shelbyville compares less favorably to the national average of $73,345.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Shelbyville
What is the average rent in Shelbyville?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Shelbyville?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Shelbyville?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Shelbyville?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.