AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
1 Unit Available
1 Floor Plan
Lyndon Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Lyndon
- Apartments with Balcony in Lyndon
- Apartments with Disability Access in Lyndon
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Lyndon
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Lyndon
- Apartments with Fireplace in Lyndon
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Lyndon
- Apartments with Gated Access in Lyndon
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Lyndon
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Lyndon
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Lyndon
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Lyndon
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Lyndon
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Lyndon
- Furnished Available Apartments in Lyndon
- Lyndon Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Lyndon
- Apartments with under $1100 in Lyndon
- Apartments with under $1200 in Lyndon
- Apartments with under $1300 in Lyndon
- Apartments with under $1400 in Lyndon
- Apartments with under $1500 in Lyndon
- Apartments with under $2000 in Lyndon
- Apartments with under $900 in Lyndon
Apartments Near Lyndon
Living In Lyndon, KY
Lyndon, Kentucky is a town with a population of just under 12,000. Young professionals will fit right in, as they make up an above-average 20% of the community. Residents are fairly evenly split between owning (52%) and renting (48%) their home despite paying roughly $149 per month more in rent than the state average.
Compared to the national average (7%), Lyndon has a large concentration of residents older than 25 who have advanced degrees, as 10% have earned a Master's degree or a Doctorate. Further, 21% have earned a Bachelor's degree, which also outpaces the national average. Workers are spread across a wide range of industries in Lyndon, the most common four of which are healthcare, retail, entertainment, and education. Together, these industries make up 32% of the city's workforce. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many of the city's residents work in sales, as 10% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any career path. With an average annual income of about $72K, Lyndon workers bring in more than their peers elsewhere in Kentucky. However, Lyndon's average income is roughly on par with the national average ($73,345).
Averaging about 22 minutes, the commute time for Lyndon residents outperforms the Kentucky average of about 23 minutes. Many residents (54%) commute to work by car or truck, while public transit isn't used extensively. Walking isn't a common method of commuting to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Lyndon
How much does it cost to rent in Lyndon, KY?
Is it expensive to rent in Lyndon?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Lyndon?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Lyndon?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.