- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- On Site Management
- A full-time Property Manager lives on-site.
- All bathrooms feature built-in medicine cabinets.
- Moments from The Manslick Plaza Shopping Center.
- Entry locks replaced before new residents move in.
- Kitchens have a range, refrigerator, & dishwasher.
- Each apt. has a pre-installed washer & dryer.
- Less than a mile from Louisville's Iroquois Park.
- Each apt. has either a personal balcony or patio.
- Two parking spaces allotted per apartment.
- Management pays for water, sewer & trash expenses.
- No Pets
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
The Iroquois Terrace Apartment Community sits just minutes away from the Cloverleaf, Shively, and Iroquois Park areas of Louisville. The apartments at Iroquois Terrace are spacious, two-bedroom / two-bathroom residences that each come equipped with a dishwasher, range, refrigerator, and washer/dryer. The rent for these comfortable apartment homes starts at $650.00, and covers garbage collection, sewer connection, & water service utilities.
Ratings & Reviews
Iroquois Terrace is located at 4930 Manslick Road, by the corner of Manslick Road & Friden Way, and is adjacent to the Manslick Plaza shopping center at 721 Gagel Avenue ? just minutes away from the Cloverleaf, Shively, & Iroquois Park areas of Louisville. The Manager?s Office is located in Apt. #01, and no appointment is necessary to make a visit.
Professionally managed by Montgomery Realtors.