AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Louisville Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Louisville
- Apartments with Balcony in Louisville
- Apartments with Disability Access in Louisville
- Apartments with Elevator in Louisville
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Louisville
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Louisville
- Apartments with Fireplace in Louisville
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Louisville
- Apartments with Garage in Louisville
- Apartments with Gated Access in Louisville
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Louisville
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Louisville
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Louisville
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Louisville
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Louisville
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Louisville
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Louisville
- Furnished Available Apartments in Louisville
- Louisville Apartment Deals
- Louisville Apartments under $500
- Louisville Apartments under $600
- Louisville Apartments under $700
- Louisville Apartments under $800
- Louisville Apartments under $900
- Louisville Apartments under $1000
- Louisville Apartments under $1100
- Louisville Apartments under $1200
- Louisville Apartments under $1300
- Louisville Apartments under $1400
- Louisville Apartments under $1500
- Louisville Apartments under $2000
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Louisville
- Cheap Apartments in Louisville
- Income Restricted Apartments in Louisville
- Loft Layout Apartments in Louisville
- Luxury Apartments in Louisville
- New Construction Apartments in Louisville
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Louisville
- Short Term Apartments in Louisville
Apartments Near Louisville
For SaleLouisville, KY Homes for Sale
Living In Louisville, KY
EVERYTHING TO KNOW ABOUT RENTING AN APARTMENT IN LOUISVILLE, KY
Famous for bourbon making and horse racing, Louisville is also a city rich in history and culture. Its heritage is reflected in many of this city's attractions and tributes to the past; notable sites include the Muhammad Ali Center and Churchill Downs, home of the Kentucky Derby. Industry is strong in Louisville, and the city's access to north-south and east-west Interstate highways makes it a major hub for cargo and shipping across the United States. Rental homes and apartments abound for those who want to live in this vibrant city.
THE BEST NEIGHBORHOODS TO FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN LOUISVILLE
There are plenty of neighborhoods in Louisville with rental options; start your search with the popular Old Louisville, Clifton and Crescent Hill areas. Browse through Apartment Guide's listings of apartments in the trendiest neighborhoods, or filter your search to show more affordable options first. If space is a main concern, there are 2- and 3-bedroom apartments or sizable rental homes in Louisville. No matter your needs, Apartment Guide makes it easy to find incredible apartments for rent in Louisville without breaking your budget.
- Brownsboro Zorn: Located near the Ohio River, Brownsboro Zorn is bordered by several golf courses and Louisville Champions Park.
- Butchertown: A hip, up and coming neighborhood, Butchertown is named for the meatpacking warehouses that the German immigrants butchered in beginning in the 19th century. Many of the meatpacking warehouses have been renovated and are now home to shops selling artisan goods and handmade items.
- Crescent Hill: Crescent Hill is situated on Frankfort Avenue which is known for its diverse shopping and dining options. You will also have access to Crescent Hill Reservoir which includes peaceful walking trails and a 1879 Gothic Style Gatehouse.
- East Louisville: East Louisville is a neighborhood with easy access to a variety of restaurants and shops, as well as I-65 and several other major roads.
- The Highlands: Known for its nightlife, the Highlands is a neighborhood in Louisville packed full with things to do for all ages. Whether you are looking for indie shops, brewpubs, karaoke bars, bookstores or bakeries, you’ll find it in the Highlands. The Highlands is also home to the Louisville Zoo and Cherokee Park.
- Hikes Point: With easy access to I-264, Hikes Point is a small neighborhood in eastern Louisville originally settled in 1791.
- Old Louisville: Old Louisville is one of the most charming neighborhoods in Kentucky with its restored Victorian mansions and tree-lined streets with upscale and trendy restaurants and shops. Old Louisville is also home to Shady Central Park where many events happen year round.
- Poplar Level: Located about 5 miles from downtown Louisville, Poplar Level is a suburban, family friendly neighborhood and considered one of the best places to live in Louisville.
- Southside: Southside is a small, residential neighborhood in Louisville near the Louisville International Airport.
- West Louisville: West Louisville encompasses a large area along the Ohio River in Louisville near Louisville International Airport and Churchill Downs.
FUN THINGS TO DO IN LOUISVILLE
Louisville is known as the home of the famed Kentucky Derby, held at Churchill Downs every May. If horse racing isn't of interest, take time to visit the city's abundance of museums, art galleries and music venues. Visitors can spend the day viewing the preserved Victorian homes in the Old Louisville section of town, or take a cruise on a riverboat like Belle of Louisville. The city is also host to art and music events, including the annual Kentucky Bluegrass Music Festival. Higher education is an important aspect of the city, and University of Louisville, Southern Baptist Theological Seminary and Bellarmine University all call Louisville home.
FREE THINGS TO DO IN LOUISVILLE
If you're looking to save a buck but still want to experience the best of Louisville, make plans to enjoy these free things to do:
- Tour a distillery: Get a first-hand glimpse of how Kentucky's famous bourbon is crafted at the Jim Beam American Stillhouse.
- Spend time outdoors: Head to Louisville Waterfront Park for a picnic and the best views of the city's skyline.
- Visit the 21c: Make a trip to 21c Museum Hotel, a boutique hotel, art gallery and restaurant in one, to catch a glimpse of dozens of carefully curated art pieces.
- Remember the past: Visit Cave Hill Cemetery, a listing on the National Register of Historic Places and resting place of KFC founder Colonel Sanders.
- Be in two places at once: Saunter down the Big Four Bridge and you can stand in Indiana and Kentucky by straddling the state line.
ACTIVITIES FOR FAMILIES IN LOUISVILLE, KY
View elephants, gorillas, giraffes and more at Louisville Zoo, a fun and educational destination for families.
SCHOOL DISTRICTS IN LOUISVILLEThe Jefferson County Public School District educates more than 100,000 students and is the 27th largest in the United States.
LOUISVILLE NATURAL BEAUTY
Boasting more than 15,000 trees and a location within the Louisville city limits, Jefferson Memorial Forest is the largest urban forest in the United States and offers challenging hiking and backpacking trails. The city is also home to more than 120 parks, many with water access, biking and hiking trails and campgrounds. The Waterfront Park features live music, an amphitheater and other activities and the view of the city skyline from here is spectacular. Golfers can enjoy a challenging day on the greens at Quail Chase Golf Club or Cherokee Golf Course.
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION IN LOUISVILLE
The city is home to Louisville International Airport (SDF) and is a major hub for cargo traffic in addition to offering service to nearly 30 destinations.
GETAWAYS FROM LOUISVILLE
FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN LOUISVILLE, KY
Finding a new place to live is a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you’re looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we’ll help you find apartments for rent in Louisville that match your needs.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Louisville
What is the average rent in Louisville?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Louisville?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Louisville?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Louisville?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.