AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Lexington Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Lexington
- Apartments with Balcony in Lexington
- Apartments with Disability Access in Lexington
- Apartments with Elevator in Lexington
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Lexington
- Apartments with Fireplace in Lexington
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Lexington
- Apartments with Garage in Lexington
- Apartments with Gated Access in Lexington
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Lexington
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Lexington
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Lexington
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Lexington
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Lexington
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Lexington
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Lexington
- Furnished Available Apartments in Lexington
- Lexington Apartments under $600
- Lexington Apartments under $700
- Lexington Apartments under $800
- Lexington Apartments under $900
- Lexington Apartments under $1000
- Lexington Apartments under $1100
- Lexington Apartments under $1200
- Lexington Apartments under $1300
- Lexington Apartments under $1400
- Lexington Apartments under $1500
- Lexington Apartments under $2000
Apartments Near Lexington
For SaleLexington, KY Homes for Sale
Living In Lexington, KY
Everything to Know about finding apartments for rent in Lexington, KY
Lexington, Kentucky, a charming city of around 300,000 residents, is located in the fabled Bluegrass Region. Known as the Horse Capital of the World, the city is home to hundreds of horse farms and some of the best race tracks in the country. Apartments for rent in Lexington, KY come in a wide variety of architectural styles, and many of the communities are situated quite close to both the Kentucky Horse Park and the Red Mile Harness Track.
When researching apartments for rent in Lexington, you'll also discover a variety of landmarks and cultural sites, like the First African Baptist Church and the Aviation Museum of Kentucky. Children and adults enjoy the Lexington Public Library, which showcases the largest ceiling clock in the world. American history buffs can visit Ashland, the well-kept estate of Henry Clay. Music enthusiasts will feel right at home at the Festival of the Bluegrass, one of the oldest music events in the state, which occurs every summer.
LEXINGTON APARTMENTS AND NEIGHBORHOODS
Apartment Guide can help families efficiently sift through hundreds of apartments for rent in Lexington. Once people have located an apartment community that is secure, elegant and appealing, they can develop a move-in plan. With Apartment Guide, residents can even determine which apartments in Lexington will welcome the beloved family dog or cat.
The city is popular with residents for its fusion of big-city flair and small-town charm. From the golf communities of Griffin Gate to the thriving downtown districts that are ideal for foodies, these neighborhoods are some of the best areas to live in Lexington, KY:
- Downtown: If you're looking for housing near the University of Kentucky, you'll find lots of apartments close to downtown's burgeoning Jefferson Street restaurant district and dozens of parks.
- Griffin Gate: Thanks to plenty of green spaces for the kids, this quiet neighborhood is perfect for families, and it's close to the Toyota offices and several golf courses.
- Eastland Parkway: For a suburb close to downtown and the interstate, Eastland Parkway fits the bill, placing you near the I-64/I-75 junction and U.S. 421 for a quick commute.
- Lansdowne: Located south of Lexington, this popular suburb can keep the whole family happy with dog parks, walking trails and several shopping centers.
FREE THINGS TO DO IN LEXINGTON, KY
You'll find lots of free activities in Lexington to keep yourself entertained, from petting the prized ponies at Normandy Farm to getting a tour--and a taste!--of Kentucky bourbon at Buffalo Trace Distillery.
FOR FAMILIES WITH KIDS
The Fayette County school district has several top-ranked schools, including Henry Clay High School, ranked the 8th best school in Kentucky, and Rosa Parks Elementary, which consistently scores far above the state average for reading, writing and math. You can fuel your children's desire to learn at the Explorium of Lexington, where kids rule in the Explorium Way courtroom and create masterpieces in the Sketch Pad art room.
PARKS AND THE OUTDOORS
In choosing between the hundreds of apartments for rent in Lexington, outdoor enthusiasts can make sure they are located near one of their favorite spots, like the University of Kentucky Arboretum or the Raven Run Nature Sanctuary. Others might wish to visit McConnell Springs, a park area with building foundations that date to the late 1700s. Lexington Cemetery, which features a gorgeous tulip garden, is on the National Register of Historic Places.
GETAWAYS FROM LEXINGTON, KY
If you're looking for a weekend full of sand and sun, the closest beaches to Lexington are less than six hours away along the south shores of Lake Michigan. For a getaway that's closer to home, make the hour-long drive to Louisville, renowned for the trifecta of Churchill Downs, the Louisville Slugger and Muhammed Ali.
Find Apartments for rent in Lexington, KY
Finding a new place to live is a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you’re looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we’ll help you find apartments in Lexington that match your needs.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Lexington
What is the average rent in Lexington?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Lexington?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Lexington?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Lexington?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.