AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Frankfort Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Frankfort
- Apartments with Balcony in Frankfort
- Apartments with Disability Access in Frankfort
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Frankfort
- Apartments with Garage in Frankfort
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Frankfort
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Frankfort
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Frankfort
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Frankfort
- Furnished Available Apartments in Frankfort
- Frankfort Apartments under $500
- Frankfort Apartments under $600
- Frankfort Apartments under $700
- Frankfort Apartments under $800
- Frankfort Apartments under $900
- Frankfort Apartments under $1000
- Frankfort Apartments under $1100
- Frankfort Apartments under $1200
- Frankfort Apartments under $1500
- Frankfort Apartments under $2000
Apartments Near Frankfort
For SaleFrankfort, KY Homes for Sale
Living In Frankfort, KY
Frankfort, a small city in Kentucky, has a population of approximately 27,000. At an average age of just under 40, the city's population is middle-of-the-pack compared to other cities in the state, which has an average age of 38. In terms of housing, residents are fairly evenly split between owning (52%) and renting (48%) their residence. At $752 a month, the average rent is roughly on par with the state average.
There are four primary industries in Frankfort: public administration, entertainment, retail, and manufacturing. Together, these industries make up 27% of the labor force in the city. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, 9% of residents work in sales, which ranks as the top field in the city. Frankfort workers take home an average annual income of just under $58K, around $4,000 less than the average Kentucky resident. Frankfort's average income also trails the national average of $73,345. Frankfort has a relatively high concentration of residents over the age of 25 who have earned a high school degree or GED (21%) compared to the national average. Further, 19% possess a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree.
Frankfort residents have an average commute of about 19 minutes, shorter than the state average of about 23 minutes. Many residents (45%) commute to work by car or truck, while public transportation is not widely used. A small percentage of residents (2%) commute to work on foot, though the number does exceed the national average.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Frankfort
How much does it cost to rent in Frankfort, KY?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Frankfort?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Frankfort?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Frankfort?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.