AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Covington Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Covington
- Apartments with Balcony in Covington
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Covington
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Covington
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Covington
- Apartments with under $1000 in Covington
- Apartments with under $1200 in Covington
- Apartments with under $1300 in Covington
- Apartments with under $1400 in Covington
- Apartments with under $1500 in Covington
- Apartments with under $2000 in Covington
- Apartments with under $900 in Covington
- Furnished Available Apartments in Covington
- Covington Apartments under $600
- Covington Apartments under $700
- Covington Apartments under $800
- Covington Apartments under $900
- Covington Apartments under $1000
- Covington Apartments under $1100
- Covington Apartments under $1200
- Covington Apartments under $1300
- Covington Apartments under $1400
- Covington Apartments under $1500
- Covington Apartments under $2000
Apartments Near Covington
- University of Cincinnati, OH
- Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences, OH
- Hebrew Union College--Jewish Institute of Religion, OH
- Good Samaritan College of Nursing & Health Science, OH
- God's Bible School and College, OH
- Union Institute & University, OH
- Antonelli College, OH
- Art Academy of Cincinnati, OH
- Cincinnati Christian University, OH
- Daymar College--Bellevue, KY
- Xavier University, OH
- Cincinnati State University, OH
- Gateway Community and Technical College--Covington, KY
- Northern Kentucky University, KY
- Gateway Community & Tech College--Highland Heights, KY
- Brighton Center's Center for Employment Training, KY
For SaleCovington, KY Homes for Sale
Living In Covington, KY
Covington, Kentucky is a town with a population of just under 41,000. At an average age of just over 37, the city's residents are younger than most cities in Kentucky. In terms of housing, residents are evenly split between owning (50%) and renting (50%) their home. With a relatively reasonable average rent of $715/month in the city, renting remains an affordable option, particularly compared to other cities in Kentucky. Each month, renters in Covington will save around $66 compared to the state average.
There are four primary industries in Covington: retail, healthcare, entertainment, and manufacturing. Together, these industries account for 24% of the labor force in the city. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many of the city's workers are in sales, as 9% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any career path. Covington workers earn an average annual income of about $52,000, about $10,000 less than the Kentucky average. Covington's average income also falls below the national average ($73,345). Covington has a relatively high concentration of residents older than 25 who have earned a high school degree or equivalent (22%) compared to the national average. Furthermore, 11% possess a Bachelor's degree and 4% have earned a Master's degree or Doctorate.
Covington residents have an average commute of about 24 minutes. Many residents (39%) drive their car or truck to work, while public transportation is used by only 3% of the city. Relatively few commuters (2%) walk to work, though the number is higher than the national average.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Covington
What is the average rent in Covington?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Covington?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Covington?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Covington?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.