AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Bellevue Apartment Features
- Apartments with Balcony in Bellevue
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Bellevue
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Bellevue
- Apartments with under $1000 in Bellevue
- Apartments with under $1400 in Bellevue
- Apartments with under $2000 in Bellevue
- Apartments with under $900 in Bellevue
- Furnished Available Apartments in Bellevue
Apartments Near Bellevue
- University of Cincinnati, OH
- Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences, OH
- Hebrew Union College--Jewish Institute of Religion, OH
- Union Institute & University, OH
- God's Bible School and College, OH
- Good Samaritan College of Nursing & Health Science, OH
- Art Academy of Cincinnati, OH
- Cincinnati Christian University, OH
- Antonelli College, OH
- Daymar College--Bellevue, KY
- Xavier University, OH
- Cincinnati State University, OH
- Gateway Community and Technical College--Covington, KY
- Northern Kentucky University, KY
- Gateway Community & Tech College--Highland Heights, KY
- Brighton Center's Center for Employment Training, KY
For SaleBellevue, KY Homes for Sale
Living In Bellevue, KY
The small town of Bellevue, Kentucky is home to approximately 6,000 residents. Young professionals will feel welcome, as they make up an above-average 20% of the population. Home ownership is more common than renting in Bellevue, and 31% of residents rent. Relatively high rent costs may be a factor, as the average rent of $846 per month is substantially higher than the state average of $782.
Compared to the national average (13%), Bellevue has a relatively high number of residents older than 25 who have earned Bachelor's degrees (18%). In addition, 25% have earned a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree. If you're looking for career options, Bellevue has plenty. The five most common industries are manufacturing, healthcare, retail, education, and entertainment. Combined, these industries account for 31% of the town's labor force. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many residents work in sales, making it the top profession in the town. With an average annual income of nearly $71,000, Bellevue workers earn around $8,000 more than the average Kentucky resident. However, the town's average income is fairly on par with the national average ($73,345).
Bellevue residents have an average commute of about 24 minutes. Many residents (53%) commute to work by car, while public transportation isn't extensively used. Few commuters walk to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Bellevue
How much does it cost to rent in Bellevue, KY?
Is it expensive to rent in Bellevue?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Bellevue?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Bellevue?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.